1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Fury of the Hellspawn by apocalypso - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Yarrgh!, Mar 9, 2006.

?

How do you rate this fic?

1. Outstanding

44.2%
  2. Exceeds Expectations

38.7%
  3. Acceptable

12.0%
  4. Poor

2.6%
  5. Dreadful..Troll doesn't really exist in my mind.

2.6%
  1. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Err, right. Awesome chapter, very detailed, though the smut dragged on forever. I was hoping for it to be over a little sooner so you could expand on the plot. While it was important to the plot; changing Fleur and all, part of it seemed useless filler.

2. Mr. Merriman

Mr. Merriman Groundskeeper

Excellent chapter. I particularly enjoyed the way that you made sure that Ginny knew that Harry had betrayed her before her death. And, despite the number of times I've read The Verbal Gutting of the Weasleys in many fanfics, it's always an enjoyable experience, and this time was no less so. It certainly had a bit more dignity than a frothing Harry raging at them with absolutely no class.

3. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

Yay!

I'm just glad that I was right about Fleur.

And Ginny died gruesomely. Awesome.

Well, it did start as a PWP story.

4. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

The Octagon - Say that to my face and not online m
    Great story, only real problem I had with the latest chapter is actually more of a personal preference than a plot hole, cliche etc.

Every author seems hell bent on making Fleur a virgin, I don't know what's behind that but it happens all the time. We know she isn't frigid from GoF when she's with Davies in the bushes at the ball. And she would have been with Bill for a while at this point and I don't think kissing/touching would be as far as they would have gone.

Other wise I thought this was good, this chapter was my least favourite so far to be honest, seemed like a little to much character bashing to me and I don't think the Order would just sit there and take all that shit.

4/5 for the chapter and 4.5/5 for the story.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  5. Donovan

Donovan Guest

Your writing is awesome. It is coupled with wonderful plot line, arousing descriptions, seductive smut and more. Continue writing, and like previously mention. Take your time and wait. If you lose your muse, don't force it, but wait for it to all come back. I rated this an outstanding 4.5/5

6. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

Bro, the author of this got himself banned.

7. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

how did he go about doing that. i thought he was pretty cool. hope that wont stop him from updating this story because its up there as one of my favorites.

8. BlueMagikMarker

BlueMagikMarker Pirate King Yarrgh's First Mate

What does this have to do with anything remotely related to his writing?

Keep up the good work matey, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. :)

9. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Dude when did He get banned? And for what?

God Im out the loop.

10. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

He didn't get himself banned per say, he asked to be banned during all the drama, although I can't imagine he would have enjoyed his time here anymore had he stuck around anyways. He did nothing to get banned besides asking for it.

Everything.

11. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

lol, that basically answers neither of our questions.

12. Tinn Tam

Tinn Tam Review Goddess Retired Staff

I really don't see why he would suddenly stop being a good author, just because he was banned. There are crappy authors who might join DLP and stay crappy authors (Brazilianpimp is a member, after all); there are excellent authors who have never joined, and others that have left.

So no, his being banned has absolutely nothing to do with anything remotely related to his writing.

13. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Yeah it does. You asked why was he banned, he answered. The only thing that was wrong was his saying "everything". I doubt Yarrgh is going to stop updating, or doing anything with his story because of being banned. He still goes to Rob's site and does all his stuff over there.

14. The Dark Lord Squash

The Dark Lord Squash Denarii Host

I know, I miss Demon God of Chaos as well.:)

15. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

I don't think he's updated since he left actually.

lol

16. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Pretty much. Why would he stop since he got banned from here? The only thing that will happen is that the 'Work By Author' section just won't get new updates from him. That's all.

He isn't going to stop writing because he was banned from a site. Thinking that is pretty retarded.

17. BloodLust

BloodLust Banned

Um...Darius you do realise it's only been about a month since Yarrgh left right? I hate to say this but...are you a complete moron? I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a nice way to put it. Have you seen the quality of Yarrgh's writing? And you think it's weird that he hasn't put a new one out this month? Fucking hell.

And just a thought...I mean going on your logic, if Yarrgh's stopped writing because he 'got banned' from DLP, does that mean we can all hope and pray that you'll stop talking because you got banned from Rob's site? I couldn't use the exact same example because I doubt you're capable of even thinking of a fic that's the quality of Yarrgh's so I just had to go with the next best thing.

At least Yarrgh actually left when he said he would, whereas everyone else left on DLP still has to put up with your bullshit. Unfortunately it seems impossible to shut your gaping gob elsewhere on the site but at least have the fucking courtesy to leave this thread for discussion of the fic, and go and stroke your fucking pathetic ego elsewhere.

18. Darius

Darius 13/m/box

All that cock must be getting to you, damn.

I was not implying that he quit writing because he was no longer a member of DLP. He hadn't updated in the months leading up to his banning as well, but really, don't make informed arguments, it's ok, I didn't expect it from you anyways.

That's my logic? Please explain. I got banned from Rob's site? I only posted twice I believe. You see, I don't check that site very often, seeing as how the last post date can often be 2 or 3 days back.

Because your stories sure are amazing! Yarrgh also needed constant praise for his or his E-peen would shrink, I think you've stroked it enough for now. Funny thing is, I didn't even dislike Yarrgh.

Cumswapping, lol

I had no reason to leave anymore, I acted out of hand as well, at least I can admit when I was wrong. Speaking of gaping, I'd be very surprised if my "gob" was as gaping as your cunt with all the cock you take on this site, please, do us all a favour and go back to mugglenet.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  19. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Hrm...yeah, let's stop with this now. At least, that's what I think I'm supposed to say.

*yawns, too tired*

20. Litha Riddle

Litha Riddle Banned DLP Supporter

A tad hypocritical don't you think, when you've derailed a thread about a fic, just to have a pmsing session. If you have a problem with Darius, take it up in PM's.

As for the fic, I hope Yarrgh decides to finish it. It may not be the best writing in the world, but it's enjoyable all the same.

Litha