1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 4.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Dark Syaoran, May 21, 2015.

1. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Quasus hurts my soul. It's fine against hard opponents like Darius and such if you don't trust yourself to farm safely, but otherwise it's complete crap. The only reason it works for Quas is because he's already challenger and the people he plays with know how to take advantage of a jungler trying to camp top. They know how to take advantage of a split pushing Quasus and force objectives elsewhere if the other team sends more than one person his way.

But it's shit otherwise. It gives Nasus an amazing early game for a complete shit mid and late game. He loses stacks, which is the only thing that makes him relevant in teamfights. He's trash as a tank only, with only a single target slow and AoE armor shred (E damage falls off hard late game despite being maxed) and a q that will only tickle squishies. In anything other than high elo, Quasus is trash.

The thing is, there are better champs than Nasus if you want to play that style. Play tank Ekko. Great pushing potential, easier to escape ganks, and can be relevant in all stages of the game.

2. Xepheria

Xepheria The Benefactor

High Score:
    I'll just switch to midlane so I don't have to deal with that shit. That, and because Orianna feels ridiculously strong at the moment.

3. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Speak for yourself. Several counterpoints -

The point of Quasus isn't to be able to duel anyone. It's to be too much of a nuisance to kill without 2-3 members of the team. Ideally, there should hardly be any teamfighting done at all, but if there is, Wither and Spirit Fire are enough by themselves make 1 melee useless, and multiple enemies open to ad damage.

Meanwhile, while those two spells are running, I'm sitting on their biggest damage dealer, whoever that might be, like a BBW Chinese prostitute.

Am I going to kill them? Fuck no. Does the average assassin or adc tend to ignore the giant ulted Nasus Qing the shit out of them? Also no, especially if I have my Frozen Fist by then.

Ekko is better for sure at being relevant in a fight. But his ability to zone someone takes his whole kit, where as Wither alone has the ability to make someone useless. I honestly prefer Nasus. He's just got more presence, even if some of it is just mind game.

Sometimes you just gotta be the big dog, dog.

4. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Personally I love AP Nas us, because he folds like a card to Mordekaiser. But it's completely toxic to a ton of other top laners because it has all the same issues as poppy did.

5. Brandonito

Brandonito Squib

I've been grinding a load of Sona games with the new Ardent Censor buff. I feel like the item is a bit bonkers on Sona now with her AoE shield.

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So my experience with League was gone down to the most occasional of games and streams but I've been noticing a ton of Shaco jungles on the Challenger level. And (surprise, surprise) they haven't been good. Did someone troll pick it in LCS or something?

7. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

Shaco is currently the highest winrate jungler at the moment, so people who just look at stats are playing him despite not being good at him.

8. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Its almost like he's a legacy champ with some really unique design choices. I think it was Odd one that said (years ago) that if you're going to play Shaco you need to main him?

9. Miner

Miner Order Member

I mean that's why Pink Ward hit Challenger.

In other news, I've realized that playing ten games at once is a terrible idea... now stuck back in silver 3.

10. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

11. mort

mort Groundskeeper

12. Miner

Miner Order Member

Sounds like Soraka's about to be broken again. Joy.

13. throwaawy

throwaawy Fifth Year

14. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

Grass is green, water is wet, KT gets fucked and misses Worlds again. Fuck my life man

15. mort

mort Groundskeeper

It felt like KT was still tilted off that reverse sweep (and by SKT screwing them over, again, by losing to LZ). I'd like to say I'm surprised, but not really. I'm hoping for LZ to carry the spirit of the ROX 2016 squad forward- they certainly do have the play-style for it.

16. Sey

Sey Not Worth the Notice DLP Supporter

High Score:
  17. Miner

Miner Order Member

Tbh when I saw kT got swept I was like RIP the next generation of kT fans.

18. Zerg_Lurker

Zerg_Lurker Headmaster DLP Supporter

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

...and then you died. Should have cut the clip before that :p Either way, well done.

20. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score: