1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

General Mafia Discussion

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Jarizok

Jarizok DA Member

10/5 is the way to go. Roll me some scum please :)

2. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Chief Warlock

Heh.

10/5 mountainous would be uh.

Challenging.

9/2 or 12/3 are probably the best bets for DLP, which is a relatively town sided meta overall. 11/2 is /playable/ just it's probably going to be a town win barring a miracle.

3. CheffOfGames

CheffOfGames Muggle

Hello everyone, I just joined here and am curious how you play mafia/werewolves over here, I am a BMGf (Bulbagarden Forums) homeboy and a pretty big fan of HP if I say so myself, I am not familiar with the way you start and play mafia/werewolves so I would like some help with that.

4. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Chief Warlock

Hey Cheff.

Mafia here is (relatively) standard - we usually only have one game in play at a time, though (however, I'll be hosting two at once after current game ends!). We generally rotate through a variety of setup archetypes, ranging from purely vanilla, to moderately complexity closed games, to complex open setups with no alignment reveals, etc.

This ensures that there's usually something on the docket for everyone to enjoy at some point.

I think you'll find most closed games here pretty normal/low powered relative to BMG setups, with rarely if ever things like cults, jesters, serial killers.

Perhaps following along a bit with our current on-going game could give you an idea as to the average play in a game, but you're more than welcome to sign up for our next one if you'd like!

5. Miner

Miner Groundskeeper

Tell that to fonti and Vaimes.

#StillSalty

6. Jan

Jan Squib

Technically a serialkiller was in most minimafia games that had a certain amount of people playing (i think 13 was the magic number).

Eido is just getting old and forgets about things.

7. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Chief Warlock

I'm not getting that old.

Thinks about the grey hairs around temples he found the other day.

Yeah, well.

Your face is ugly.

8. Jan

Jan Squib

Could be worse - I can go to the doctor and order a new face.

What can you do old man?

9. Miner

Miner Groundskeeper

Is this the part where he punches you in the face? Because that would be an immediate improvement! (And he gets more money from you for the medical bills :D)