1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry isn't Famous

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Nixva, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Nixva

Nixva Muggle

High Score:
    I am looking for some stories where Harry Potter, for whatever reason, isn't famous yet still going to Hogwarts (and not because a twin took all the fame). Maybe, no one knows how Voldemort was killed so while people might know the Potters were killed no one has heard of a BWL. Maybe Harry is sent to another world where Harry isn't famous or he's not known as Harry at all (there is one or two out there where he pretends to be Sirius' son in an AU). He must be a student of some sort (preferably younger than older).

I do not know if there are any stories like this but ideally there would not be any bashing if possible. Thank you for any suggestions you can float my way.

2. Styx0444

Styx0444 Minister of Magic

Wit of the Raven is the only one that springs to mind. Long abandoned, but I felt it held up pretty well the last time I read it about two years ago. Massive AU, very few people know or remember what happened with Voldemort. It comes up, but isn't common knowledge or a focus of the story.

3. Vulcan

Vulcan Groundskeeper

Does the story when Harry isn't BWL but his brother IS count? Then check Harry Potter and the Boy-Who-Lived.

4. Hawkin

Hawkin Chief Warlock

Prince of a Dark Kingdom is a massive AU where Harry starts as an unknown.

5. Vulcan

Vulcan Groundskeeper

There's also No Knowledge, No Money, No Aim where Neville is BWL, and Harry is forced to fend to himself because Potter family is bankrupted.

6. Skykes

Skykes Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Link for convince.