1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Harry Potter in AU Grindelwald?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by JokeIsAbsolute, Jun 27, 2017.

Not open for further replies.
  1. JokeIsAbsolute

JokeIsAbsolute Disappeared

High Score:
    Thank you.

2. BTT

BTT Order Member

What do you mean by "AU Grindelwald"?

3. Dicra

Dicra Seventh Year

How To Create A Thread With The Least Effort Possible: Textbook Example, Vol. 1

4. Taure

Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Skitterleap.

(Reply contains as much effort as OP)

5. Goten Askil

Goten Askil Sixth Year

FF.net has 3 stories with the pairing Harry/Grindelwald, but two of them are Fem!Harry, so it's more "Grindelwald in AU!Harry" than what you're looking for. I haven't read it but here is the third: Liberate Me.

You're welcome.

Also, you might want to read the rules, I'm pretty sure somewhere says that searches for slash fics are frowned upon.:sherlock:

6. FridgeViking

FridgeViking Squib

High Score:
    I'm not entirely sure what your asking for, so I am just going to list fics that contain Grindelwald in a major role. In the future, you should probably be a bit more detailed on what your actually searching for, your opening post didn't really leave much to go on.

Escape to Darkness has a Harry trapped in Nurmengard by Voldemort after his resurrection.The fic mainly deals with Harry's training by Grindelwald and their eventual escape to a Voldemort controlled Wizarding world.

Harry Potter and the Greater Good is an AU where Dumbledore joined Grindelwald, and they succeed in subjugating muggles. The fic suffers from the world being a bit too dystopian, as well as a very spineless Harry.

Hail Odysseus is fic with Grindelwald breaking out of Nurmengard to raise Harry. It's a huge bashfest, with targets ranging from Dumbledore, the entire Weasley family minus Ginny, and Pomona Sprout. It also has a random bestiality scene that comes out of nowhere.

Escape to Darkness and Harry Potter and the Greater Good are both abandoned while Hail Odysseus is complete.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  7. Oz

Oz Heir to Hogwarts Moderator DLP Supporter

Put in some actual effort, or it will be the boot for you.

Not open for further replies.