Harry Potter in AU Grindelwald?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by JokeIsAbsolute, Jun 27, 2017.

Not open for further replies.
  1. JokeIsAbsolute

JokeIsAbsolute Disappeared

High Score:
    Thank you.

2. BTT

BTT Death Eater

What do you mean by "AU Grindelwald"?

3. Dicra

Dicra Groundskeeper

How To Create A Thread With The Least Effort Possible: Textbook Example, Vol. 1

4. Taure

Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Skitterleap.

(Reply contains as much effort as OP)

5. Goten Askil

Goten Askil Slug Club Member

FF.net has 3 stories with the pairing Harry/Grindelwald, but two of them are Fem!Harry, so it's more "Grindelwald in AU!Harry" than what you're looking for. I haven't read it but here is the third: Liberate Me.

You're welcome.

Also, you might want to read the rules, I'm pretty sure somewhere says that searches for slash fics are frowned upon.:sherlock:

6. FridgeViking

FridgeViking Squib

High Score:
    I'm not entirely sure what your asking for, so I am just going to list fics that contain Grindelwald in a major role. In the future, you should probably be a bit more detailed on what your actually searching for, your opening post didn't really leave much to go on.

Escape to Darkness has a Harry trapped in Nurmengard by Voldemort after his resurrection.The fic mainly deals with Harry's training by Grindelwald and their eventual escape to a Voldemort controlled Wizarding world.

Harry Potter and the Greater Good is an AU where Dumbledore joined Grindelwald, and they succeed in subjugating muggles. The fic suffers from the world being a bit too dystopian, as well as a very spineless Harry.

Hail Odysseus is fic with Grindelwald breaking out of Nurmengard to raise Harry. It's a huge bashfest, with targets ranging from Dumbledore, the entire Weasley family minus Ginny, and Pomona Sprout. It also has a random bestiality scene that comes out of nowhere.

Escape to Darkness and Harry Potter and the Greater Good are both abandoned while Hail Odysseus is complete.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  7. Oz

Oz UNQUESTIONABLY THE MOST HETERO MAN IN THE WORLD Moderator DLP Supporter

Put in some actual effort, or it will be the boot for you.

Not open for further replies.