1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter: Remixed by bob-the-blue - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by ChaosWarrior, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ChaosWarrior

ChaosWarrior Muggle

Title: Harry Potter: Remixed
    Author: bob-the-blue
    Rating: M
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Humor
    DLP Category: The Alternate's
    Pairing: None so far
    Summary: Harry is taken by the Guardian of Earth instead of Hagrid as a baby and raised with the family no one knew he had. Ten years later, a trained, quarter Sayian Harry comes to Hogwarts.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2669192/1/

A new fic I found, and one of the funniest I have read in a while. You have to read it, I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

PD: Yay! my first recommendation

2. Cthulu

Cthulu Unintelligent Bigot

Am I right in my assumption that this is a crossover with DBZ? and that he was taken from his home by Kame? (blue fat guy who lives on a small planet above earth, in the death kingdom)

3. huntedorange

huntedorange Seventh Year

If you are going to quote stuff from DBZ at least get it right cthulu, kame is the old green namek that lives above the earth, cant remember the big blue guys name. The fic was ok, nothing special but not too shabby either, if you like DBZ crossovers anyway. 3/5

4. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

I believe the blue man is one of the Kai, I'll give this a good review when I get back from school, as whoever decided we should go needs to die.

>_> The buss driver nearly hits me every morning without the ice. Oh god.

5. Cthulu

Cthulu Unintelligent Bigot

Gee, sorry... Kame is the old green namek who lives at the ---- above earth, together with a talking cat who use a cane and a fat negro.

Then there are the 4? Kai's who are completely different people and live in the death realm.

Well, the story is not all that bad, not to fond of Chichis attitude or the fact that you don't get to see how he grew up, but the story is still decent enough.
    3/5

6. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    Well I can see your tolerance level of other ethnic groups is, uh, high.
    /sarcorgasm

On the subject of the fic, to be honest, it doesn't seem like the thing I would want to read. DBZ is not my kind of thing and as a crossover with Harry Potter I can already see the overpowered super saiyen 1000 Harry tearing through the whole of hogwarts but not actually fighting Voldemort.

If I am wrong then I apologize, but I am not going to read it.

7. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

I like it. It's enjoyable and pretty funny. Characters are OOC but the way he did it still made it funny, and seeing Dumbledore acting like a bad super villian had me laughing. 4/5

8. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Its a good story, got me through the bus ride to and from uni today. Only problem with it is Dumbledore. He is not a ranter. He may poossibly be a manipulative, evil bastard, but he is not a ranter.

That's my only beef with it so far, though I should have expected Harry to swear a lot. Being a proper DBZ crossover.

Aekiel