1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Harry Potter & The Girl Who Lived by Silveraegis - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by ixazncha0six, Apr 1, 2006.

1. tridentwatch

tridentwatch Looked into the void

If you want an original animagus fic you should read my survivor one. Its got him being a fox animagus and having a relationship with it. Im going for humor but disgust is fine too.

2. John Croaker

John Croaker Second Year

Pretty good, but some weird stuff in between that makes me :shudder:

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I still like Manipulator of Destiny for animagus forms. Having Hermione get the snake and Neville the wolf while Harry gets a robin :p
    As for the story - its pretty good but it seems rushed and he needs a beta for it. Is it just me or does chapter 5 just seem to drag on and rant about Lily's hatred of Dumbledore/Snape?
    Overall rating - 4/10

4. sephiroththebrokenangel

sephiroththebrokenangel Fourth Year

Animagus forms

OK a robin is pretty good and so is a fox, but I have to say while I didnt like it the most original animagus form I ever read was a fly, yes that right a fly

Oh and Trident your story was pretty good and Harry having a relationship in his fox form doesnt bother me, trust me when I say ive read worse...(Marge Dursley/Draco Malfoy :puke: Cho Chang/Giant Squid/Marietta Edgecombe, :puke: Harry Potter/Molly Weasley)

5. John Croaker

John Croaker Second Year

Re: Animagus forms

Now, THAT is disgusing!

6. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

I Like those :p and harry/griphook ;)

7. John Croaker

John Croaker Second Year

If you say so... :D

8. tridentwatch

Are you freakin serious? WHo knew these many people could be such bestiality perverts!!! :puke:

9. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

There really is alot worse out there. Office Orgy... now that was pretty bad.

I get the award for most original animagus? I knew my fly would do me proud. Did I just read Hermione was a snake in some story? Wow... that is just not something I'd like her to be.

Erm, I dont know why but I peeked at this story again. It really is a shame. Good idea even if its a little strange but not being done correctly.

10. sephiroththebrokenangel

Yep the fly all around completeley original, kind of wondering where you came up with it but it is a very nice change from the basic phoenix, panther or griffin animagus forms

As for what madeye said...Harry/Griphook? :puke: Someone seriously wrote a Harry/Griphook fic that wasnt a complete joke? :wall: Must remove the bad images!

11. tridentwatch

ya someone should do an erotic Harry/Griphook story...

If I dont get scarred for life I will review it...

12. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

I did it was promptly removed because it caused the mids to throw up on themselves :puke: heeeheeeeeeee Im sick and twisted :twisted:

13. sephiroththebrokenangel

sick and twisted

Normally here I would say something that would sound like I was trying to soften the blow but Im not going to bother with that, Madeye you are definitley a very sick and twisted person and if you wrote that kind of a fic then honestly just trying to imagine what goes on your head is already giving me nightmares

14. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

If you want Harry/Griphook check out Manipulator of Destiny. It certainly seems to imply such.

15. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

This story became such a waste. It had so much potential. If he just slowed down a bit...

At one point I was ready to email him and ask him to hand the story over to me, but by then I was already writing Temptations.

Maybe someone here would rewrite it? Some Improvements that I was going to make:

Have Harry come in at the end of Third Year (for Lily). Harry was 16 1/2 , having beaten Voldemort after almost constant training. He didn't attend Hogwarts. You can use the Voldemort mind rape idea idea as well.

Harry, after beating Voldemort, was going to commit scuicide via the Veel, having everyone dead, and left with no purpose in life. His friends have left him, thinking him a killer, and sick, after the perverse manner he dealt with the Death Eaters.

The Veel takes him to Lily's world. Going in, he battles out of the DoM, (glamored of course) and escapes, beating the recently called in Albus Dumbledore to a standstill and escaping.

Harry, seeing a chance at a new life, registers at Hogwarts as Harry Potter- he doenst know Lily exists. Dumbledores like wtf? The magical contract he signed cannot be falsified. So, harry makes up some bullshit story about being Lily' s 5th or 6th cousin. As the Potter family tree is locked safely in the Potter family vault, he has no way to check this.
    bu
    Harry threatens Ludo Bagman for tickets and forces him to give the Weasleys tickets (with Lily as well). Harry, cut from the Trust Vault, bets heavily on Krum Getting the snitch, but Ireland winning. When the Death Eaters come in, Harry goes in and decimates them - he has Voldemort's wand as well from his old world, so duel wand dueling.

He goes on trial for murder, Fudge is pushing for imprisonment. To counter him, Harry sends Barty Crouch, long time rival of Fudge and fanatical Dark Wizard hater doucments detailing misuse of public funds by Fudge. Barty is given these in return for a waiver on the underage restrictions and tracking charms. But Barty cant get Ministership either - he's overfanatical, imprisioning everyone on suspicion of Dark Magic. So, he gives a now Desperate Fudge documents proving Sirius Black's innocence - making a scandel for Barty as he placed Black in prison without a trail. THe two bring each other down, leaving a place for Amelia Bones.

Harry enters Tri-Wizard tournamnent has the Hogwarts competitor, using a confunding charm to make sure he gets picked. Usual competitors are picked with Lily being the 4th Champion.

Harry totally decimates Dragon, parts water like moses for the second, but fails to reach Lily before she touches the Port key, so he goes along with her. He's taken by suprise by Death Eaters, who are already there and the dodges the Kill the Spare AK shot by Wormtail. He is therefore restained and watches as Voldemort comes back to life, but intervenes during the duel, deuling Voldie to a standstill and escaping with Lily.

The rest...is up to you.

16. sephiroththebrokenangel

fic

all I want to know is, if you have that much why dont you just write it yourself?

17. Amerision

My head is bursting with ideas at the moment, but I dn't want to write so many stories that the quality of my others degrade. I want to answer my own Narccissm Challenge by mixing it with Across the Mirror, and with temptations, thats more than enough,

18. sephiroththebrokenangel

Ideas

ok thats a good plan, I dont know, I might try it if I feel that I could do it well but I dont want to take it and screw it up and Im also getting all of my ideas togther for my own fic so I probably wont do anything with it

19. tridentwatch

I would totally read that story. You know what we should do? we should start a thread where we post mini stories like how the other guy did.

Ch 1 - couple sentances

ch 2- couple sentances

blah blah

blah blah

and so on

summerize the chapters and we got ourselves a good 1 page fic for people who dont have much time and dont wanna waste time reading long boring fics.

20. Amerision

If your gonna do that, we might as well start a group written fic.