1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

harry potter

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by silvanatri, Nov 29, 2010.

1. silvanatri

silvanatri Second Year

im looking for 2 harry potter stories that i havent been able to find. Read them quite a while ago.

the first one is harry goes back in time to his younger self I THINK, he like creates this huge foundation that is huge and has many people working for him, i think remus knows its him, and i think he uses a disguise to look older. And i also he has like some show and tell thing for kids and some tiger attacks him or it seems like it to people, hard to describe, only remember bits and pieces.

the second is where harry find someway to combine magic and technology to make things and he creates a company that sells these items, i think he met like a few muggles in a pub and tricked them or something and they became partners. HE\e also uses a disguise to look older and if im not mistaken, he dates fleur to.

Would appreciate titles of the stories or links to them.

2. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    1. Learn how to use the fucking shift key, the only 2 capital letters in that post are where they shouldn't be.

2. Read over what you type, it's horrible. "Creates this huge foundation that is huge"

3. Find the right section to post this thread in. Fanfic Discussion > Story Search. It's not hard.

4. Those stories sound horrible, why would we know them?

5. Please leave and never come back.

3. Red Aviary

Red Aviary Hogdorinclawpuff ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wait, didn't I just post in a thread exactly like this?

4. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I'm tempted to not post due to general shittieness. But them I'm procrastinating, and not that helpful anyway, so it's alright.

I know I read the first one.

Don't know what it's called though. My best guess is that you'll find it in the H/G section of FF.net, since I'm fairly certain I read it when I read H/G exclusively. Post more information and less eye rape, and I might remember more. Also, did the latter story have something to do with/some plot in Japan?

5. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Pretty sure the second one is "Harry Potter and the Rise of the Technomancers", I think it was Harry/Fleur. It seemed pretty good when I first read it, a year or so ago.

6. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Link is here.

The story is fun as long as you don't think too hard about it. I had numerous issues with the characterization or just plain realism in the story. Weasley bashing is an understatement if I remember correctly. It's too bad that the story stalled and looks abandoned right after Harry hooked up with Fleur and Gabrielle.

7. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

Yep, the second one sounds like HP: Rise of the Technomancers. Though those people in the pub were Japs and wizards, but meh... kinda ok story.