1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Hearthstone thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Oz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Rehio

Rehio The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Dog, who has been trying to master the deck (if not the one who created it), tried to warn people at HGG and now Savjz is trying to get the attention of tournament admins to establish a procedure for the mirror.

2. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The thing is, having 90 turns is unacceptable even if it's possible. Having games that long is unhealthy for it as an esport.

The only way to account for it is to just ban the matchup, or ban DMH from tournament play.

3. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

I would contend that it is actually faster than you think on 90 turns, because if you play it out, there's a point reached where both players just press the button. Still bad, tho.

I saw the Savjz comment (through Kibler), which was why I raised the point in the first place.

4. KGB

KGB Unspeakable

Climbed from 10->5 today rocking kazzakus priest. Only 6 losses. 5 of them to freeking shamans, which priest is supposed to be favored against, but I swear to god blizz has added some sort of "all aoe at the bottom of you deck when facing shaman" mechanic.

The one other loss was to the only druid in those ranks that had heard of earthen scales. Armored up right at 23 health. Bastard. Nerf Druid.

5. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro Groundskeeper

6. Oment

Oment The Betrayer

Ruling on DMH made:

[​IMG]

7. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lol, another Druid card? Fuck Blizz opop

8. Rehio

Rehio The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Oh my lord, this is not the thread I was looking for.

9. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro Groundskeeper

I just opened Hemet in a Un'Goro pack. I'm debating on whether or not to craft Highlander Priest.