1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Oz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro Groundskeeper

2. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well good I guess because I've never been offered one but the same cannot be said of my opponents.

3. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Has there been a more broken card in arena history than Frost Lich Jaina? There are cards like Deathwing, but there's an answer to him, what do you even do against Jaina? Stop playing minions?

Is that even considered the strongest DK? I don't even know. I imagine Rexxar could also have been absurdly powerful at a similar stage, but with less tools to stop being overrun?

4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Rexxar has nothing on Jaina; at least until Rexxar's Beasts have lifesteal. Jaina doesn't just win the attrition war, it also makes her near-immune to any burst that isn't on the other side of 25.

5. Agayek

Agayek Dark Lord

FLJ is easily the most powerful single card in the game. It's not even close.

The only other card even vaguely in the same ballpark is Shadow Reaper Anduin, and that's only with Raza support making the hero power free.

6. Gengar

High Score:
    Yeah, I'm very curious how long Anduin will hang around after Raza rotates out in April. At that point you're just using it for the clear...

7. Gengar

High Score:
    Rogue secrets! Yaaaaaas.

The Hunter legendary is actually great too.

8. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro Groundskeeper

Rogue secrets are neat!! There will only be 3 for the expansion with possibly more in the future. The 2 revealed were inspired by the Hunter and Paladin secrets (Misdirection and Getaway Kodo) and it was confirmed that the last will be Mage inspired.

New Hunter legendary is already 100 times better than Professor Putricide.

The Druid Weapon was just revealed and it's anti-ooze/Harrison when it's played in early game.

New Kobold epic has the battlecry of: Return one of your destroyed weapons to your hand.