1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hells Radiance M

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Johndoe022, May 1, 2011.

1. Johndoe022

Johndoe022 Third Year

Title: Hells Radiance
    Author: Angel of the Godless
    Rating: Mature
    DLP Category: Other Fandoms / Naruto
    Pairing: Sakura/Naruto
    Status: 38 chapters completed 2 chapters away from story completion
    Summary:AU Fate can be a twisted thing, some only exist in hate. Sakura was one of those, a container of the most feared demon in history, hated by her village. Lost in the darkness, she tried to find a reason for living.

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3341014/1/Hells_Radiance

This story has angst and cliches. Then again it was started in 07 so some cliches are forgivable. Its a decent story pretty epic in scope and is one of the few fics I've read that does a ok portrayal of a dark team 7 (but not a real good one). At least something to keep if you run out of stuff to read. The upside is that it is 450k words. I just spent the last 8 hours reading this so your thoughts? I'd like to get some more forum experience before I start giving ratings.

2. ASmallBundleOfToothpicks

ASmallBundleOfToothpicks Professor

You know what? Shitty super!Naruto cliches are even more shitty on other characters! Wow, the Kyuubi was damn sucky, Naruto was even more obnoxious than in the manga, Itachi is like a cryptic old black woman, Sakura was whiny, angsty, and flat out stupid. Sakura, at five years old, killing the Uchihas? Hilarious. The sad thing is: this all happens by chapter 3.

That said, the prose are quite readable, no matter the sheer failure of the plot and characterization.

I would give it a 1/5 for the prose, and nothing else.