1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

House of Cards season 4

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by omnipotentatus, Mar 4, 2016.

1. omnipotentatus

omnipotentatus Second Year

Well, the 4th season of House of Cards has been released and after spending most of the day binge watching it, I have to say I'm impressed. I personally think this season was more interesting and nerve wracking than any of the previous seasons, so many great things happened in it. I have a feeling that this is the beginning of the end for the Underwoods.

So to the others who have watched this season, what do you think? Was it as good as the previous season? What were your favorite moments?

My favorite moment was when Frank revealed his true nature to Cathy Durant in the oval office, "confessing" to the murders of Peter Russo and Zoe Barnes, and threatening Cathy's life.

2. Joe

Joe The Reminiscent Exile ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter ⭐⭐⭐

High Score:
    Yeah I've spent the last day and a half fighting a stomach bug (I swear, every time I try and go sober for any length of time I get sick). I enjoyed this season, much more than season three.

Highlight for me:

'You a mutha fucka, Mr. President.'

3. Starwind

Starwind Headmaster

It was good, I felt it had more of a Claire focus than previous seasons..

But...

Meechum... :(