1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Imminence by Stalker of Stories - T - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Ksai, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Ksai

Ksai Third Year

Title: Imminence
    Author: Stalker of Stories
    Category: WIP
    Rating: T
    Pairings: I hope none...
    Link: Teh Link
    Summary: Time-travel AU Falling into the frog oil pond was a big mistake, but soon Naruto finds himself enjoying what it brought him. Every cloud has a silver lining; just don't forget to watch the stormy side. The past is a dark and scary place. no pairing

I don't know what has happened to Naruto fandom, but the only author who is constantly updating is Kyuubi16 with his fucked up Celestial Avatar fic.
    So I had to find something that was at least readable. And this story came out.

Frankly speaking - not the greatest fic. But still enjoyable. I liked the way Sandaime was treating Naruto - not tossing him in an interrogation cell and keeping an eye on him at the same time.
    I also liked the way characters are portrayed. Naruto is not an uber God with l33t skills, he didn't loose his love for pranks and orange. Other characters are also portrayed rather nicely.

All in all - nice fic to read and to forget. 3.5 or 4 stars for sure.

PS
    the only thing that may scare you from reading this story is that the authout of this fic is a Slash whore. Though she promissed not to make any parings, I have my doubts. Hope this will not turn in to another Naru/Kakashi smexy slash...

2. aikora666

aikora666 First Year

It seems to heading that way. You never know what the author might do once she has written slash. Regardless its a good fic, it goes pretty slow and if you don't want anything too angsty its a good choice to read.

It doesn't try to go over the top but the creativity in this work is not exactly amazing, however it is a straight read and that is certainly respectable.

4 Starts for sure.

3. Agnostics Puppet

Agnostics Puppet Professor

Well, its not bad. Definitely readable, thought there are a few spelling or grammatical errors here an there. How ever at the bottom of chapter 2 (or 3...cant remember) while she said there would be no pairing, she DID say that there would be crushes. We'll have to see just how far the 'crushes' go...