1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

Is there a known html code for the default text color?

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Zenzao, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Zenzao

Zenzao 500 Club King Prestige

High Score:
    I tend to write a lot on-site but then copy over to a google drive document to revise, and when I eventually copy the document back over to DLP the color/size/font is wrong. I can pare down the size and change the font over just fine but the problem I run into is that I can never get this color back without using the 'Remove Text Formatting' button and that tends to screw up everything when I do it in bulk, leading to paragraph-by-paragraph usage so I can adjust for italics and the like.

Is there a known default [ color] [ /color] code? The palette selection doesn't have the default.

2. NuitTombee

NuitTombee Supreme Mugwump

3. Zenzao

High Score:
    No I haven't, and I suppose I should have added that I only use Firefox.

4. NuitTombee

NuitTombee Supreme Mugwump

It still works for Firefox.

5. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

The color code is #BAD6C2

If you aren't making huge use of italics/bold then you can just paste as plain text.

If you are, then the option is still there, just include the and in your text.

6. Zenzao

High Score:
    Thanks guys.

7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Another option is to delete the colour code when you're transferring it over. That'll reset it to default colour.