1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

Jon/PotterFan/Lord Raine OTP

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by Jon, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Seriously.

『REDACTED』 off 『REDACTED』 『REDACTED』.

Let the 『REDACTED』 『REDACTED』 『REDACTED』.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  2. PotterFan

PotterFan High Inquisitor

....Oh, so you're one of those pieces of shit? I'm not surprised, Australia has always been especially plagued by your type of backwards mentality.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  3. Jon

It's okay, I can say that. I'm racist.

4. Jon

I realized that since you took my first post seriously, it was likely that you'd take the second one equally seriously. This post however is serious;

I was joking in those two posts. If you actually took me seriously then you're an idiot.

5. PotterFan

I don't care if you're joking or not, worm. You don't get to trivialize the centuries long chattel slavery of a race of people. Keep your depraved, bullshit way of thinking to yourself.

6. Quick Ben

Quick Ben In ur docs, stealin ur werds.

I have to admit I knew you were joking but I still cringed at that. So maybe just admit it was in bad taste and leave it that?

7. Jon

Sorry, I'm a bit confused, are you offended personally because you've had to deal with that sort of racism directed at you, or are you getting offended on behalf of an entire race of people that you aren't apart of, despite not knowing anything about me personally?

8. Jon

I have fixed the problem!

I hope this soothes your hurt feelings and the injustice that you feel has been dealt.

I'll even forgive you for offending me with your harsh words.

I'm very kind like that.

9. PotterFan

I'm not going to attempt to reason with you, and I'm certainly not going to explain myself to you. You need to apologize for the racist garbage you posted here, or get lost.

Edit: You took it down. Good.

10. Jon

I'm just going to ban you for a week and be done with it unless you have any other closing remarks?

11. PotterFan

0_o Was that supposed to be a threat? Go and jump off a bridge.

12. Jon

No, I was just being polite. You ironically might learn a thing or two.

13. Lord Raine

Lord Raine Disappeared DLP Supporter

Now would be a fantastic time for you to stop talking and fade away into the background, Jon. You aren't making it look better for yourself.

14. Jon

I'm still waiting for you to suggest a medium that we can talk in Raine. Or would you just prefer good old fashion DLP PM's?

To be clear, he wasn't banned for being offended at my admittedly inappropriate post. He was banned for being a douche about it.

15. Lord Raine

He wasn't the one being a "douche" about it, Jon.

16. Jon

Raine, I'm tired and not in the mood. If you're looking to get banned you can just ask me. You don't have to be inflammatory.

On the other hand, if you want to have a civil discussion I'm happy to accommodate you on that as well. It's one or the other, and it's up to you to choose which you want.

17. Lord Raine

If you're tired and not in the mood, you shouldn't be making decisions about banning people. Especially not over something you started.

You say you're all for civil discussion, and yet every person you talk to, you threaten to ban. Do you not see the problem with that?

I've been perfectly civil. Arguably a lot more civil than necessary, seeing how you just banned somebody else for calling you out on yelling racist epithets. This isn't 4chan, Jon, and you aren't thinking rationally. That's a blatant and flagrant abuse of your power as a moderator, and you should feel ashamed. Unban him, log out, and come back later when you aren't under the impression that everyone in the world is trying to pick a fight.

18. Frantically Boosted

Frantically Boosted Boosted

Yeah Jon, listen to Raine.

He's just saying you should stop being such a 『REDACTED』.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  19. fire

fire High Inquisitor

Raine's right, Jon.

For what it's worth, while I wasn't offended by your original post, others might have been - especially at the emphatic way the epithet was used.

Perhaps you'll reconsider unbanning PotterFan? He was a bit rude, but consider his feelings too.

20. Calz

Calz Oh, I Got the Mic Now!

Everyone just shut the fuck up and talk about whatever this fucking thread is actually supposed to be about.
    I feel if anyone has authority to just call this shit a wash and say a great big non-Frozen-based "LET IT GO" on that word and the bitchfest/fuckery-factory it's left in it's wake, it's me.

Let.
    It.
    Go.

Move the fuck on back to whatever this bullshit is.