1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Kobo Arc help

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Child of the Moon, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Child of the Moon

Child of the Moon First Year

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm trying to put some of the books in my Kobo library onto my friend's new Kobo Arc e-reader, but when I connect it to my computer via USB it doesn't show up as connected in the desktop app so I can't sync it. If anyone knows how to fix this I would really appreciate the help.

2. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

I have never used the Kobo Arch, but you should be able to view the e-reader as a usb drive in the folder explorer. Then just find the right folder and drop books in. It should be the same folder that contains books that are already on the e-reader. Your library may be protected with drm, so it might not work with specific books.

3. Child of the Moon

Child of the Moon First Year

sorry I didn't answer for so long, I looked for the ebooks in the Kobo program files but when I went into the kepub folder it was empty, so I'm clueless as to how to do that because I don't know where else they would be.