1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Battlestar Galactica fic where the Colonials invade Earth

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Download, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Download

Download Auror ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If you follow Stargate crossover fanfiction chances are you've read Reunions are a Bitch and the stories based on it. Basically the Stargate crew end up in the Colonial's solar system by accident while testing a ship, they make first contact and the Colonials then find Earth's religions to be heresy. The Colonials then try to find Earth so they can invade it and convert us Earthers to their superior polytheism.

I love this concept myself but nearly always the story ends up with the Stargate crew beating back the Colonials with the small number of ridiculously powerful ships they have and then leaving the story in a cold war where the Colonials need to learn that they're really just small fry in the galaxy.

So I was hoping to find a fic where there is no Stargate and the Colonials are invading Earth. I don't mind if it's a crossover but I want to see the Colonials invading Earth and being on the receiving end of guerilla tactics.

Anyone read a fic like this before?