1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, Sep 6, 2005.

1. True Story

True Story Third Year

Is Harry going to steal peoples magic regularly?

Where is your signature from[the picture]?

2. True Story

True Story Third Year

Didn't Harry think the Vampire would be upset by the killing fo three of her people? That didn't seem like a very smart move on his part, not very well thought out at all.

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

The sig is from Guild Wars... no harry wont steal peoples magic anymore... The eye change was a side effect of the ritual and harry knows it... the more he uses it the more itll change and corrupt him and hell eventually cease to be himself so he knows his limits...

Im sure he did think she would be upset... but since they were ghouls, human servants to vampires, they werent as valueable ot her as her children... he wieghed his options and decided it was worth the risk...

4. True Story

True Story Third Year

W.O.W. AND C.O.H. OVER GUILD WARS! WOOOHOOO! lol

Why didn't he just stun them? :?

And Harry should have taken the time to find out whether or not Vampires and Wherewolves got along. Poor work on his part. I absolutely love the story though.

5. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Alright, I finally feel compelled to register here. You, my friend, are one sick Sade-reincarnate. Chapter 13 just takes the cake out. I was debating about whether or not I should write a dark and slightly disturbing Harry centric work, but after reading this I have no conpunction about it anymore. :p

On the other hand, you ***** #%^$#%... you took that dark ritual right from under me!!!! Well, not quite :p, but the idea is...unique to say the least. Though I have a slightly different take on how one's to absorb the magic of another via sex/rape/snuff or whatever. Your tale of Sidero is most delicious, though. I personally am entertaining how to fancy a cross breed part vampire female. Nymph/vamp definitely multiplies the shag factor by 2, but a werewolf/vamp, would also be quite interesting.

As a good sumaritan, I would recommend therapy, but until then, keep it coming. :twisted:

6. Antivash

dun think vampirism and lycanthropy can mix.. could be wrong thou.. go for it though... the world needs more evil dark psychotic harry potter stories about... and should you be referring to Marquis de Sade.. I shall take that as a compliment..

Had to post this... no idea why... just did.. made me feel all tingly in side... prolly on too many burritos before bed...

soo yeah... blah.. off to work on more now..

7. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Mehe, I don't think there's any inherant anatomical features that would conflict in a werewolf/vamp cross (other than maybe the undead part of the vampire would kill the creature in its infancy.:p), but there's probably lots of social tensions in it. Now the nymph/vamp idea bares merit, since the attractions and seductive qualities of both heritages would come into play... speaking of which, is there any resources to find out info on nymphs?

PS: Yeah, Sade was a reference to le marquis. Good luck.

8. Antivash

not in depth that i can find... this is about all i found really... they google... Sidero, my nymph, was an actual evil nymph in one mythology or another, greek more than likely as it IS a greek name... found out about it on some name website.. your best bet is to just use what you know and create an entire history yourself.. its fun that way..

9. RagefulLlama

RagefulLlama Seventh Year

There are also 2 PC games based on Vampire: the Masquarade(sp) Redemption I think was the first one and the second is Bloodlines, which is infinitely better.

10. Antivash

... but still sucks... good story... crappy execution of the game... could be LOADS better...

11. Lord North

Lord North Second Year

This story as turned out pretty good. I wasnt so sure at the beginning but its gotten better as u posted the later chapters

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UPDATE!!! :D :D :D :D

Vash, I'm Desperate. I come back to find NO ONE has updated!! :(

I hate to quote Dumbledore, but it seems neccessary "It is time to choose between what is right and what is easy."

(More than likely though, I'm just a pathetic fanfic fan, w/ too much time on his hands. So SATE my pathetic blood-lust already)! :D

13. Antivash

I wont be updating for a while... like... a week or so more.. im just irritated and no mood to write... i ought this compy from Geeks.com for like 400... and had it for a month (arrived the 12th of Oct) ... it broke last week (1st of nov) .. motherboard just died ... soooo yeah... ill start writing while im at work but i wont actaully updateuntil around saturday or something...

14. Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity First Year

congrats

Well, congratulations Vash. Not only did you get my second review, but you also wrote a story demented and interesting enough to get me off my lazy ass to write the second review. I can't believe i just discovered this site, as it has now given me to of my favorite stories. I particularly like the fact that you steered clear of the cliche of either making him a "nice dark lord" or of having just one relationship. You were also able to avoid the general histeria that ensued in "harrys madness". Good Job

15. Antivash

OK .. heres the thing... im re-writing small bits and pieces.. most of it will stay the same and only minor details of the current product have been changed... but here is where i run into the problem... the reason i chose lucifer was because i tied it into the plot but ive axed that part of it ... do any suggestions?

Hadrian?
    Duckfucker?
    Melvin the Radioactive Cheesewheel?

16. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

What about Chimp Humping Zebra?

Or

Malcontent PMSing Crazy Man

17. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Seconded!
    Holy shit! :shock: :banana: :twisted:

18. Antivash

o_O... so is that an approval or a comment of loathing...

and in a more story related notice...

Link

I think this link should work... its the current revisions all the way to the latest chapters... most were just spelling and grammer corrections i found (prolly missed more) but 07 and 13 have other changes...

Going to upload them ot FF.net now..

19. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Loathe? nah, its a good fic, I enjoyed it. Dont know if I'll keep up with it though. :twisted:

20. High class!

Now this is a high class fic if I ever saw one, I absolutly love it, it's brilliant. Stayed up to 4.30 last night to finish it.

Do the author plan to update soon? :D