1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, Sep 6, 2005.

1. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

So, she's basically Harry's apprentice now? Awesome, and keep that H/C smut coming in subsequent chapters. Harry/Cho lemons are bloody rare. Is Fenrir Greyback still alive? If so, he seems to be the sort of sadist Harry would want to keep around.

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

He does seem the type doesnt he? ... And yeah... she's basically he apprentice... the h/c smut, however, not come round for a while... And we'll see what Bellatrix has been up to recently next chapter... and fefnir... well... youll just have to wait and see (read: I have no effing clue)

3. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

WHOA!! What about Remus, harry oughta kill that hairy cocksucker. THe Dude ABANDONED him at the Dursleys. HE didn't even visit, or write a letter.

ANd what about Snape, is he going to be freed? Killed? join Harry? I Love/Hate Severus Snape and I hope he joins your story soon.

And what's up with his kid. Should he teach her? ANd why did the girl listen to Harry at all. HE should kill the kid to show he's the man and make Bellatrix and the others terrified of him. IF he will kill his own 5 year-old, what WON'T he do?

4. Antivash

Im still deciding Remus' fate. I dont know if he's going to be killed or if hes already dead.... maybe thatll be Fenrir's entrance.. murdering lupin..

Snape will eventually be freed but as far as joining harry... *snorts* not likely.

Aludra will be taught by him onve she reaches a certain age, but harry wont kill her... Twisted as his logic is, he cant bring himself to hate her and that makes him very... GRRR ... at her... but yeah...

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

WOO! LOVE 4 VASH!

6. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Excellent! :that was meant to be read like Mr. Burns saying that:

(I watch too much TV probably) :?

:D :D :D :wink: :wink:

7. Burt

Burt Fourth Year

Question:

Why does Harry like Cho, but plan on dicing Ginny into little bits and mailing her to Mrs. Weasley? In book 4, Cho was cool, but in book 5, she was just as much of a stalker bimbo as Ginny -- except she was also emotionally weak.

wtf does Harry see in her?

I just can't see Cho practicing the Dark Arts at all -- with friends like goody-two-shoes (I love that expression) Marietta, you'd think that she'd be just as much of a law-abiding citizen as one can be.

*shrug*

8. Antivash

He DOESNT like cho. Hary is trying to see what he is capable of. He wants ot know if he can successfully manipulate cho to believe bellatrix is the one who truly murdered roger and bow to him and call him her master for giving her the power she needed to kill bella which also ties in with why she is studying the dark arts

he fiance was just killed, dispite her drunken ramblins she loved roger very much and is there for drowning grief... shes desperate for revenge but as a ravenclaw knows that all the magic she knows isnt going to give it to her, so shes widening her grimoire

-----

* NEW CHAPTER!!:
    Sixth Hunt: Clear and Resident Evil
    FF.Net --- DLP.Net

9. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Dude...no way could Fenrir get killed by a pussy like Lupin. Oh well. Methinks Hermione is going to die very soon. She is, after all, getting a bit too close to the figuring things out. I hope Harry doesn't plan to kill off Cho as soon as he tricks her into getting rid of Bellatrix for him. Though it definitely wouldn't be out of character for him to do so.

10. Antivash

yeah... i kinda figured it was a stretch killing fenrir with lupin but never said he did it alone... just that he was the one that physically did the job.. Hermione will indeed die soon... and no... unless cho figures out that it was really Harry (which currently i have no plan for happening, but my plans change mid drift it seems so she could) he isnt going to kill her... while hes completely fucked out of his mind he recognizes the need for allies and cho could be a potentially strong one... as could Lex, Fenrir's "daughter"

11. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Wow!! I dig this. I hope he kills the bookworm twat real soon. :twisted:

Also, what will happen with the Weasels?

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Nice chapter.

I reckon Lupin killing Greyback isnt that bad. I mean, he is a werewolf and all werewolfs are powerful. Just imagine Lupin flying into a blind rage because of his hate for Grayback. He'd be hell psycho killer machine.

Hermione is already doubting Harry... he's her best friend yet she is already thinking the worst of him because he has a focus ring she cant explain how he got. Stupid bint. He doesnt have to tell you every-fucking-thing that happens in his life. I cant wait till he fucks her up. I hope you make the torture and rape real drawn out for her, Vash. Maybe down in his torture chambers and over the span of a week before locking her in a room with Graybacks daughter on a fullmoon. Lovely!

Loved what he did to Bella, lol. When he entered thou, he should have thrown a killing curse at that bitch that sneered at him. Ahh well...

Update soon! Luvin' this story.

13. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Yeah, He should have PUBLICLY punished Bella. Make an example of the bitch. Also, Harry should make at LEAST one Horcrux. I mean, that's the the "most evil" thing a person can do. Dude should do that.

14. Antivash

some might die... some might not... we shall never know the answer to that question...

hermione doesnt really think that harry did it... shes just found the ring and wants to know where it came from... shell draw conclussions later.. and i doubt harry will actually rape hermy though....

... who says he hasnt already...

15. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

Good chapter, vish old chap. I much prefer it to the last one. I'm not a Cho fan... I must say, Harry seems to be dropping the ball (or moving too slowly at least) concerning his followers. Even traitors to Voldemort feared him like nothing else, but Harry's early ranks are openly glaring and plotting to kill him. He put Bella in her place, which is good, but the others got away (for now) without a scratch. Now, he may fix that later, but its not the best idea to allow them to feel emboldened for even this short time, it will only strengthen their resolve and intent to turn on them. If he knocks them on their asses and makes them genuinely as scared as Daphne was, it could potentially end the mutany before it gets off the ground.

But I digress, it was still a good chapter. You do a great job of making me hate Hermione, the nosey bitch...q

16. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i love the new chapter.i ike harry mark its better then the skull and snake one...thats just so played out. i wonder what my dark mark would be...but yea i cant wait for the next chapter...will you kill lupin please, pretty please, i cant stand him after hbp came out.

17. Antivash

..ya know.. its really annoying when you fools go and steal my notes and post these things.... harry will be showing his force next chapter ( which is in production now) .. lupin... might die ... im not sure..

18. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

If only you protected your notes better. :p

As for Remus, I rather wish the young female psycho had done him in already, so I guess its obvious which way I'd like that to go. I wonder if her admitting there was a new 'enemy' in town whilst failing her mission and leaving Remus alive will get her in trouble...

19. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Remus is a fucking bastard. Dude, ignores Harry for first 13 years. Doesn't talk to him AT ALL during 4th year, and did very little during 5th year. And he ignores Harry AFTER Sirius dies so he can pine for Tonks. I was never a Remus fan, and I actually hated him MORE (obviously) after HBP. Vash kill the bastard Have Harry make the guy overdose on Wolf'sBane. Or pluck out all of his Hairs in wolf form. Something really fucking vicious. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

20. Burt

Burt Fourth Year

Ginny already worships him, though. He could just dump a Dark Arts book in her lap and tell her that if she could kill a million muggles, he'd shag her, and she'd kill them all in heartbeat (not in cannon, but that's how I thought you were portraying Ginny). I just think that it was stupid to alienate her -- she would have made good cannonfodder.

Sorry, re-reading my first post, it's sort of jumbled up -- I switch back and forth from adressing you to adressing Serapheth without even a paragraph break at one point.

Lupin spent his whole life surpressing his anger. Fenrir spent his whole life using his anger as a tool/weapon.

Think about it from the wolve's perspectives -- Lupin would hate Fenrir (the man who cursed him with a half-life) pretty much equally as much as Fenrir hates Lupin (a traitor of the werewolves, who'd rather be Dumbledore's loyal pet than help his own race rise up).

I think it might be better if it said something like "when Dumbledore and I killed Fenrir Grayback" rather than Lupin -- a very modest person -- taking all the credit in his own head. It makes it seem like there was nobody else around, and nobody Lupin could shove half the credit onto -- which seems to me like something Lupin would do.

Besides, Fenrir is the alpha wolf of the world, pretty much. He's the top dog. He's probably one of the strongest, if not the strongest wolf in the world. He's so powerful, that he shows wolf characteristics all month long. Lupin doesn't even accept his lycanthropy for one night in a month. He takes a potion to kill his wolf.