1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, Sep 6, 2005.

1. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

You may have mentioned this and I simply forgot, but what happened to the Malfoys? Lucius and Draco in particular, but also Narcissa.

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I wish he did something more... I dunno... something... to Hermione. This is good thou but I hope he goes after her again later. Maybe she comes out of this memory thingy? Anyway, he shouldnt kill Erinie yet because that'd be to obvious.

Cho smut for the heck of it, lol.

Keep up the good work!

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Lucy and dracy are sitting in azkabany.. Narcy is ... around...

4. Antivash

Woo... nearly finished with the next chapter... will be posted tonight...but i do need a bit of advice regarding the chapter following it... even with the promise of freeing Draco and Lucius from azk. would narcissa willingly work for harry? .. and what of drac and luc for that matter? would they work for the man responsible for their imprisonment?

5. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Kill them. Keep Lucius as He would be half-crazy and wouldn't know any better. Kill Draco. He's unable to get past his school grudge. Plus, he's too much of a pussy if you are going by book 6 (which I believe that you have been) Lucius should try to make some half-assed power-play

Speaking of Azkaban crazy, I just realized Bella in your version is cmpletely sane without any of the baby voices and stuff.

6. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Narcissa certainly would, as much as it would chagrin her. If she was willing to tempt death by flouting Voldemort's command for Draco's sake, she would certainly tolerate Harry for him.

Draco probably would not work for Harry. The antipathy is just way too strong and the younger Malfoy is too arrogant and stupid to put his pride in his pocket.

Lucius I think would. He's a consummate Slytherin and would do most anything for the sake of his freedom and survival. I'd love to see Lucius as one of Harry's lieutenants. He's about the only one from the DE corps smart enough to be of real use to him, aside from Snape (and that's never going to happen IMO).

7. Antivash

Shes regained most of her sanity after seven or so years out of azkaban... Lucy wont make much of a powerplay even IF i keep him alive.. but then... as for bella... whe she pays a visit to ****** youll see the dark side of her insanity return...

8. Antivash

Eighth Hunt: Serapheth’s Lasciviousness, Venom of Vengeance
    ff.net --- DLP.net

I liked a bit of the cho portion in this one actually.. and the OC was one of my favorite parts of this chapter... ill more than likely use her much more!

9. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

You tease, you. :wink:

But I agree with Lord Serapheth. Draco is too stupid. Kill the bastard. Lucius I see, but reluctantly. Unless he's totally nuts like Bella WAS. Then he could work. Crafty but crazy and only able to see the destruction of Mudbloods and his own survival.

10. Antivash

Killing him would kind of .. ya know... lose the whole narcissa thing... id have to release him and have harry plot some way to do it without pointing the finger at himself...

11. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I was thinking he should let Draco out. Draco begins to have doubts (this is based on HBP) Harry questions his doubts publicly. Draco reacts hostilely upset anyone would question his loyalty to the cause. Harry reprimands him for talking to him that way. After being "reprimanded" Draco fires a curse at Harry who reflects back at Draco. Fun good and intense. Adds conflict because people are terrified of him, and fucks up Narcissa making their relationship more dynamic.

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Cho likes being his dirty little sex pet :p Go Cho! This is a Cho Chang I like.

Isnt it kinda weird that Harry didnt visit Charlie? Meh... maybe no one contacted him.

Narcy should be one of his followers and maybe Lucy but not Draco. He should kill that little shit.

13. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

draco should die...and his dad should kill him with harrys influence that way narc would still follow him

14. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Yeah, I've always wanted Draco to get it.

One thing I've noticed in your story is that Harry isn't as powerful as Voldemort or Dumbledore were. Not that its a bad thing. I mean, they're both dead so it doesn't matter. Just something I've noticed. Whenever I think of Dumbledore's power I think of how he was able to EASILY corral 8 wizards in the DoM. Harry struggled against two trained wizards. And remember the ones that Dumbledore bitch-slapped were BEATING the aurors (see Moody lying on the ground, and Tonks falling down stairs).

Anyway, it doesn't matter because if a big fish kills the only fish bigger than him, than he is the BIGGEST fish.

But Harry certainly won't be as intimidating as Voldemort simply due to lack of power, and lack of Legilimency ability.

Not that he needs much power to cast an Avada Kedavra (everyone seems able to do it.)

Anyway, just something I've noticed.

Is there gonna be some paranoid aurors who are very dedicated to bringing down "Lucifer" in the same mold as Moody? I like the idea of some people who are willing to mix it up with Harry.

ANyway, I hope you update again soon. :D

15. Antivash

Harry didnt really struggle... he merely didnt put up much of an effort against charlie and bill... and he was hit with a reduced power dragon herding charm... reduced to the point that it made his entire body feel as if it had fallen asleep... now.. if youve ever had your foot fall asleep... its pretty damn impressive they he could walk normally with his entire body in that condition... ive got problems walking with just the food for circe's sake...

as for the next-gen moody... god that sounds so like a new video-game... the new next-gen moody comes with wireless remotes and instant internet action with 20 terrabytes of pr0n!~

there MIGHT be one much later in the sequel... if i write it... but needless to say there will be a few people hankerin for his blood *cough*weasleys*cough*

As for the legilimency issue.. harry will never progress beyond identifying lies, which is his current state... and harry has other ways of being intimidating...

regarding the power deals... hes more powerfiul, an equal at least, to dumbles and voldie.. but remember each of them had at least decades decades to perfect their dueling skills... harry is barely two and a half old... he doesnt have that much skill yet.. as he fights hell progressively get better...

16. Antivash

Ninth Hunt: Luciferian Manipulations
    ff.net --- DLP.net

Shortest chapter I've written yet... Maybe ill take a few days to write the next one...wait three or four days to post it... might get back up to the 3k+ range instead othe just about 2500 that this was... meh... oh well...

17. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Hah. Goodbye Bella.

I wouldnt mind the werewolf being around more with Harry ;) She's cool and would be hell rough in bed. Harry would love it.

Harry should somehow try to make it look like Ron killing Draco. We all know of their hatred towards eachother so just need to create the perfect situation.

Update soon! :p

18. Antivash

Yeah... no more bella... sad... but i am sure ill get over it...and for the record i must say this.. CURSE YOU SERAPHETH!! Because of you i like cho more now! >_<

Any way I plan for Lex and Giovanna (the medi-witch) ot be around much more.. and ive got plans for a confrontation between Ronald and Draco.. though im not sure if itll result in death or not at the moment...

And im determined to not update until at least saturday night... in the last 5 days ive put out four chapters... im taking time to plan this next one out and hopefully up up the length and quality..

19. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

LMAO, I feel that I'm doing my part for the entire fandom when I manage to convert people away from the damned path of being a Cho hater.

20. Antivash

I didnt really HATE cho persay... just... wasnt a fan...