1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Story Content: Day 5
    Citrus

Citrus First Year

Day 5

DAY 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With another storm-trooper dead, it was finally time for Darth Vader to arrive. Yet on his flight in, his Tie-Fighter was sabotaged, and drifted out into space. Rumor has it the Rebellion has infiltrated the central command center of the Death Star, and may be ready to sabotage the entire planet-destroyer once and for all...

dLGN has been killed in the night! He was the Town One-Shot Vigilante Darth Vader!

Living Player-list (5/12):
    2. Newcomb
    3. Jan
    5. Fontisian
    10. LochNess
    11. KaiDASH

Dead player list (7/12):
    Day 0: Citrus, the Town Vanilla Stormtrooper, mod-ascended
    Day 0: Fluffiness, the Town Vanilla Stormtrooper, mod-ascended
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Night 1: The Storm, the Town Neighbor T R2D2, shot
    Day 2: Prophylaxis, the Town Vanilla Stormtrooper, lynched
    Night 2: Snowvon, the Town Neighbor S C3PO, shot
    Day 3: Rubicon, the Scum Goon Han Solo, hard-lynched
    Night 3: Delphine, the Town Two-Shot Tracker Boba Fett, shot
    Day 4: Koalas -> tn5421, the Town Vanilla Stormtrooper, lynched
    Night 4: dLGN, the Town One-Shot Vigilante Darth Vader, shot

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to soft lynch. If 4 votes are placed on a single player, a hard hammer will occur and day will immediately end.

Day 5 ends in 56 hours: Day End

2. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Okay so that sucks but was expected with dLGN. Really sucks that tn was town who literally didn't care and 100% disappeared.

For me Newcomb is 100% townfirmed.

So possible pairings are:

Jan/Kai
    Font/Kai
    Font/Jan

I have a feeling KaiDash is definitely mafia now at this point and has been seriously playing us.

I am going to go through each set of possible pairs and post my thoughts on each pair.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Worst. Townie. Ever.

Jan, you reacted to tn a ke you knew he'd be flipping town. I will be killing you Today.

---------- Post automerged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Lochness, do agree that Jan/Kai and me/Jan are unlikely? Why aren't you being open and attacking the me/Kai world?

---------- Post automerged at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Also, what was unexpected with dLGN?

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I reacted how to what?

That is the worst accusation i have heard in a while, and why would you not say that yesterday if you really believe it?

There is literally no world i can exclude here.

Fonti/Kai - possible considering the way they are townreading each other all game.

Fonti/LochNess - i do not remember anything really speaking against this world, they never pushed hard against each other at least.

Kai/LochNess - also no real reason to discard.

TN flipping town means that only town voted on kai half way through the day rubicon died.
    Also means there were definitly mafia bussing rubicon.

---------- Post automerged at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Also LochNess said expected not unexpeted, please put your glasses on when playing forumgames.

5. LochNess

a) at work I am open to you and Kai. I feel like the Jan/Kai one would be the weirdest because of the whole Kai guessing Jan's role etc, but I also previously thought that Kai was actually against Rubicon. I will be more forward in a bit but am at work now. I actually plan to dedicate tonight to this for the first time.

If you think Jan is scum, do you find Jan/ Kai unlikely? Because if so then you think it is Jan/Newcomb and Jan/me... Do you also feel Newcomb is town?

I said expected- expected to die..for dLGN

6. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I'll be re-reading / skimming the entire game today.

We'll be hard lynching whomever we decide to kill - too much potential for a last second unvote no lynch loss.

I worked out my saltines with TN in my QT already so won't be doing that whole song and dance.

Not ruling out anything at this point other than Fonti/Jan.

7. fontisian

I think it's you/Jan. Thought that was obvious?

My point is that your opening post allowed for every world and kept your options for any lynch open.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I just need to be sure that it is NOT one of those 3 possible pairings, if you guys have any reasons why it is NOT you + one of the other guys, start advertising.

Fonti/Kai
    Fonti/Lochness
    Kai/Lochness

If i get rid of one world, then i can just lynch the one person that is in both remaining worlds. Rereading Kai first, might take a while since i have not slept in a long while.

---------- Post automerged at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

And you are tunneling on a pairing that has one guaranteed town, which means you either win as scum or lose as town if you go down that road.

9. fontisian

Newcomb, you can't possibly think I'd link myself this closely with scummate!Kai, Kai/Jan and me/Jan make no sense. It's always Lochness/x, and Jan pursued her the least but didn't actually defend her either.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I agree that LochNess is likely mafia if you just look at aligned pairings, she could be with everyone, but outside of that fact she looks more towny than kai for sure.

---------- Post automerged at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

that should be unaligned pairings, but whatever.

I will not just lynch her because you push a world of likeliness.
    Do you have any substance behind your push?

11. fontisian

Do you have an alternate world to you/Lochness? No? Then get lynhced.

12. LochNess

Yeah fontisian I knew you thought I was mafia but I just wanted to confirm that that is the only option you saw with Jan. And if you are set on Jan then you are set on one specific pairing which I obviously know is an incorrect one.

I am open to other pairings because I think it would be dumb of me to throw away ones before I actively work on this tonight. I think it is in towns worst interest to throw away pairings at this point.. For any town person, half of the people they are hearing opinions from are mafia and one misstep and the game is over. Like I said I will be dedicating my time to this after work and give my full thoughts on each pairing I posted.

13. Newcomb

Fonti, I asked you yesterday about Kai.

Same question.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

If fonti is 100% certain about kai being town, then her pushing this makes sense.

It is wrong and if she is town she will lose for it, but it does make sense.

Her reason for kai is sadly loose. Calling someone your secret lover doesnt win me over, hun.

15. Newcomb

Yeah Jan I was actually interested in fonti answering that herself.

16. fontisian

Also, Rubicon fakeclaimed with the hope of getting the lynch off of him. That doesn't make sense if Kai is his partner.

17. LochNess

At this point the way Jan is acting is really making me feel he is town. Obviously I can't convince you all by saying, "Since I am town, he wouldn't defend me as mafia because he would win the game once I am lynched." But that's how it is in my head at this point. Unless he feels he has to do that to get me lynched over him (connect himself with me..)

But by this day start so far I am feeling a lot stronger now about Kai/Fonti being a team. Like I said later I will go through and analyze but this is where I am standing now.

18. Newcomb

Also:

Blanket ban on "If you lynch me we lose the game AtE" toDay.

This is true if you're town and trivially easy to fake as scum. Do not use this argument.

19. LochNess

It could if he knows the lynch won't get off him and they want to distance themselves from each other. How many people said that if one of them flips town/scum then it will make the other seem more scum/town?

20. Newcomb

You don't think his D3 reflects that mentality?