1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Morosophie by Koredik - M - (French)

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by William31, Nov 10, 2015.

1. William31

William31 Squib

Title: Morosophie
    Author: Koredik
    Rating: M
    Language: French
    Genre: Angst/Spiritual
    DLP Category: Dark Arts
    Pairing: No Pairing
    Summary: "J'ai besoin d'un adversaire digne de moi, Harry Potter. Un adversaire dont je puisse tirer orgueil de la destruction."

I know it is an english forum but for those of you who speak french this story is one of a kind. The author describe a Harry Potter who will sacrifice everything after the death of his godfather to try and protect his friends. But on the way he will face moral dilema and trauma.
    The system of magic is a lot more complex than the original book just like the depth of the characters

Easy 5/5

Link: FFn https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3152635/1/Morosophie

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
  2. Red

Red High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Muy bien fanfic, amigo. Es Cinco/Cinco.

3. d4st

d4st Squib

One of my very favorite. 5/5. Magic is complex with a nice twist of mystic. Philosophy and spiritual touch. Everything in one story. Honestly if it was in english it will probably be a top 5 stars...

4. najex

najex First Year

High Score:
    How can this be rated 1/5 already? Have so many that can understand french read and judged it lacking already?

especialy with 2 5/5 vote.

If its just cuz its another languish maybe there should be a another place made to post these things.

Mind you I can't read it myself so I don't know. It could legitimately be that bad.

5. d4st

d4st Squib

no with the 5 stars story we cand find on dlp with shity cliché it can't. A story with no bashing but a characterisation deep as fucking hell... The writing improve with the story but it's more than average from the begining. It's a litle brainy sometimes and definitively not for all kind of readers but there is no creepy/ shity romance. It just can't be. Maybe this is nothing more than just some basic french bashing ...

Edit: I just rate it now.

6. ford123

ford123 Squib

It was indeed a great story. It has been a while since I had read a story in french, even though it is my mother tongue. I give it 4/5, only becaue I found it a bit too "bleak", but that's just a preference.