1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mr Mucus's Challenge Number 1

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by MrMucus, Feb 6, 2006.

1. MrMucus

MrMucus Groundskeeper

This is just based off an idea i had floating around my head today so bear with me

Summary

When Voldemort gives Harry his scar he also transfers his horcrux into him however it lays dormant in the back of his mind.

In the DoM when Voldemort attempts to possess Harry he manages to awaken the part of him in harry's mind

Rules

1. The Horcrux twist's harry in a likeness of voldemort during when he goes back to dursley's

2. Supplies harry with parts of voldemorts life during dreams however this is a drawn out process

3. Harry finds out he is a metamorphmage and writes to the order about it and asks Tonk's to help him develop his abilities with the ''intention'' of helping the order

4. Learns how occulemancy and legilmancy over holidays due to tom's memories

5. Finds paralysis gas posion and antidote in HBP's book

6. When he comes out of pensieve the first time he breaks the potion and dumbledore and fawkes can't move a muscle harry can however cause he took the antidote beforehand

7. freezes fawkes and proceads to murder dumbledore via kitchenware

8. Metamorphs and takes over dumbledore's position as headmaster and takes over Ootp group and simply manipulates everyone for his own ends. (think Darth Sidious)

9.Harry's finds a way to absorb the other horcrux's instead of destroying them since he isn't gonna kill himself he is to selfish for that

10. Manages to rip horcrux out of Ginny then kills her and stakes her carcuss outside hogsmeade :twisted:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well that's my first challenge. Had it in my head all day and needed to write it somewhere so i thought i might just post it here.

2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Well, I like Harry takes Dumbledore's place idea... Not sure about the rest... Must be that whole Horracrux idea that I find stupid. But yeah, this could turn good.