1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto/Fem Sasuke Stories?

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by 0jordinio0, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

I can only speak for myself, but yes you could replace Sasuke and Satsuki and in my opinion, there would be differences from canon, simply because I think Satsuki would have a different personality, even if the differences are minor.

One of my points, was that Naruto and Sasuke's Canon relationship could easily have become more if one of they had swung that way, or if one of them had been a girl. This one is up in the air though, I'll admit, because Sasuke sometimes seems a bit asexual, and that could carry over to Satsuki. But that might not stop Naruto, and he can be damn persistent and might be able to change a Fem!Sasuke's mind.

Maybe this is an inherent fault of the argument, but your making it sound as if we think they're constantly going to be worrying about rape. I never mentioned this. I said rape was a very real possibility if a Kunoichi was captured. (Hell, the same might hold true for some Shinobi, depending on their captors preferences) I'd say it's enough of a possibility to be a fear. Not one that's constantly on your mind when sent out on the field, but when you get in a fight and lose, and then wake up captured? Yeah, time to panic, even if it isn't just rape that might happen to you.

The Orochimaru thing I could've clarified on, as I was agreeing with you there. I find unlikely he'd do so. That's why I went on to explain that if Orochimaru DID just want the DNA, he'd probably just use some of Fem!Sasuke's egg/embryo's and implant em in some other woman.

And that last comment about Fem!Sasuke seducing Naruto? I said that goes both ways. It's how a lot of relationships get started. Or do you not know how dating works? Hell there are examples of this kind of thing in Canon, w/ his Sasuke's fangirls, and while that a bad comparison, because they take it to an extreme, the point remains.

If they did end up in a relationship, If Naruto had any kind of sense, he'd be having the same kind of thoughts too. I know for sure I do.

EDIT: Ninja'd just a tad bit by WalkingDisaster. God it takes me hella long to type.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  2. 0jordinio0

0jordinio0 Seventh Year

Seeing quite a few people here trying to argue that Fem!Sasuke wouldn't be much different from male Sasuke.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that one. I know for a fact that if I were born a girl, I would be much different than I am today. First of all, I'd never have become friends with my best friend at a young age because we got in an actual fight one day.

My earlier teenage years were spent as a complete horndog. I think atleast every second thought had to do with sex in some way shape or form. Mostly on big tits, because I grew up around quite a few older girls/women that had large breasts. If I was a girl that wouldn't have happened unless I was some kinda super lesbo like that Chizuru chick from Bleach.

As a girl, Sasuke wouldn't have had to try so hard while living under Itachi's shadow. 'She' wouldn't be expected to, because it was a male dominate clan. Therefore, many of her insecurities from earlier canon would not have developed as much

As for all this sexist crap, about the strength of women compared to men. Men's bodies on average are stronger than women's. Yes, women can become just as strong as men, if not stronger but it would take alot more effort. That's just how our bodies are designed. Maybe someday our race will evolve and females will become the stronger of the two genders, but not now.

Let's just drop the sexist crap anyway, alright? The term 'sexist' is generally for hypocrites. In my opinion atleast. Women use the term alot, and they expect to get by on the age old 'men shouldn't hit women' even when they actually pick fights with men. Bleh, that kind of thinking annoys me. Men should be allowed to jab a bitch in the face if she picks a fight regardless of gender.

3. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Actually, personality wise, I'd think they'd be pretty similar. Most of Sasuke's canon personality is a result of his upbringing, yes, and that part would be different, but he also idolized his older brother. No reason a Fem!Sasuke wouldn't do the same and try her best to be like. She probably wouldn't be as stressed as Canon Sasuke, allowing for her to be a bit more cheerful, but I could still see her training every day so as to impress Itachi. Sibling worship isn't restricted to gender.

I also see them handling the trauma of the massacre pretty much the same. The result would be a pretty similar personality at first. Cold and distant. Aloof. A bit arrogant. Keeping others at a distance.

The main changes would come with the start of canon and the forming of Team 7.