1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto no control acts like Gaara...

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Calen, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Calen

Calen Fourth Year

I read it on fanfiction.net last year. Naruto still has Kakashi as his teacher, but has different people on it. I remember, Itachi wanted to test himself against Naruto. Naruto kept asking people if they were a leaf, to find out if he could attack them or not. He tramautised Hinata, permenantly injured Shikamaru. Last chapter I read was the Gatou arc.

2. Random Shinobi

Random Shinobi Unspeakable DLP Supporter

I think you mean But for the Grace of God. It is a pretty good fic even if I generally dislike insane main characters.

3. ab546122

ab546122 Backtraced

Yeah I know its so hard to relate to people like that. I mean I know where they're coming from but its so creepy when you get the feeling that the main character is just a reflection of yourself and then you think the author is a split personality of yourself which gets you paranoid about other split personalities so you put tin foil all over your walls and leave your windows open with a rifle sticking out pointing at the little kids riding the bikes but then their moms call the police and you get carted away to a mental institution.

I hate it when that happens.

4. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Are you retarded?

5. ab546122

ab546122 Backtraced

Depends on the bike.