1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto question

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by lilandriss, May 30, 2012.

1. lilandriss

lilandriss Second Year

Hey all. So, I've slowly been making my way through the Naruto series and I have a question. I just got through the three tails arc with the kid and my question lays with those three henchmen. Actually, the one in the water suit. Forgive me, I don't know HER name. Anyway, in one scene there is a flash back where Hinata and Shino are talking about that WOMAN and they keep calling HER him. Um, what? How in the hell is that a him when SHE has that shock of pink hair, the female eyes and lips and, oh yes, let's not forget the BREASTS! Was it a weird translation thing? I remember watching InuYasha during the whole seven brothers thing and being confused by that one brother who looked/dressed and acted female (tho didn't have obvious breasts) and was voiced by a female but kept coming on to InuYasha until I found out he was gay.

So, is this, one again, the Japanese being weird with their male characters?

Lil :)

2. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

ITT: Filler Shit.

What's the episode number?

3. lilandriss

lilandriss Second Year

Um, not sure. It's in the hundred teens somewhere. Those three get jacked up and go after the boy again and attack the team trying to seal the three tails. The blue body water woman and Shino are fighting and he gets the upper hand and then explains how he managed to do so.

4. JokingWraith

JokingWraith First Year

The name is Nurari. For more info http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nurari

Totally a dude. Also yes it is just Japan being weird again.:facepalm Remember Haku from the Wave Arc?

5. lilandriss

lilandriss Second Year

Wow, seriously? What is it with the Japanese and their obsession with making male characters so feminine? I can understand trying to depict gay or something but this, um, guy had *breasts!*

And no, I don't remember Haku. Was he in the first series?

Lil

6. JokingWraith

JokingWraith First Year

I have no idea why. Its Japan its what they do for some reason. :mid6

Yes back to the first series. Zabuza and Haku were the first villains in Naruto. :sherlock:

7. Jester

Jester Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Ya Zabuza and Haku are part of that arc where Naruto and team 7 free an entire country.

Zabuza has a big sword and Haku kills Sasuke at one point. Well not really. Totally understand how you missed them.

8. serenadeofhatred

serenadeofhatred First Year

I still stand by my belief that Haku is pretty much the only reason why I ever liked the anime. Pretty cool guy.

9. Sn0rkack

Sn0rkack Professor

For OP to not know who Haku is...is just shameful. How you gonna be a Naruto fan and not even know where he got his ninja way from?