1. The second prompt is revealed! (Q2 2018)

"Breaking into Snape's office in the middle of the night was a risky move at the best of times..."

Deadline is June 18th, also known as the 22nd Anniversary of a seriously sad day—a tremendously black day for anyone.

As with before you can check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum.

Dismiss Notice

NBA 2017/2018 Season Discussion

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Rah, Feb 8, 2018.

1. theronin

theronin Order Member

I kinda want to see Lebron take a min contract in OKC or something equally absurd. Not like he needs the money.

2. theimmortalhp

theimmortalhp First Year

That would be absolutely hilarious, but he's a leader of the NBA Players Association, so he can't really take a big pay cut.

3. Rah

Rah Auror

Ah sweet sweet depression.

Celts missed on 15 dunks/layups last night. If they make just 5 of those, they'd be up 1.

Overall they played better than game 3 and showed more heart. Hopefully home court helps the young guys get back into rhythm and this series eventually goes to 7, at which point anything could happen.

4. Johnnyseattle

Johnnyseattle Unspeakable DLP Supporter

I love that the Celtics are the only thing stopping Sir Charles' preseason hot take from coming true.

5. Johnnyseattle

Johnnyseattle Unspeakable DLP Supporter

If I were a betting man, I'd wager that after Draymond Green has to spend 48 hours hearing nothing but how Harden put his ass on a poster, we're going to see some dirty shit in game 5. Couldn't have happened to a bigger, more deserving cunt.