1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

need opinion on a bad idea!

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Antivash, May 15, 2005.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

It's too hard to make a believeable Harry that gets powers like that from his ancestry, even idiot that's tried so far has made it some dormant power that's skipped oh... 10-100 generations and just suddenly pops up for no reason.

Hmm.. you could have Harry make some sort of pact, and he gets half a demon's soul and powers, in return for half his humanity? Make him look more like a half-celestial or a half-fiend

I'm having Harry get some nonhuman powers by way of having Lupin bite him, then having the lycanthropy cured from him, leaving the strength and agility heightned, but no going hairy Harry, lol.

Maybe some sort of attack or spell gone wrong?

3. Antivash

i considered the half-fiend/celestial... considered doing the pact to make him the tiefling.. starting out small... and working up gradually to the half-fiend..

no real plan for it... just ideas running around... itd turn out an evil!harry or manipulative!harry probably..

im still working it all out.. ill plan it more as soon as i finish the next chapter of Lost..

Might even write out a character sheet for him...

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Ya know seeing that char sheet made me wanna go play NWN's, lol. Need to go reDL the discs again. I may just make me a guy named Evil!Harry and play him online =)

5. Antivash

heh.. i played NWNs a while back.. good game... compy cant run it now >_< so im screwed...

ahh.. but ive just realized ive got a probelm... i dun have my monsters mainual with the half fiend template...

and i cant remember how to create them from memory >_< ...

and bah... the site ive been using doesnt give a very good discription...

anyone remember how to do it?

doesnt it require a base fiend and race? something like .. oh.. say.. for the sake of arguement.. a Erinyes and an elf?

blah.. i hate complicated things like these... they make my brain hurt... must get more minions to do it for me..