1. Hey Guest,

Are you handy with Photoshop? Do you feel the DLP Anakin logo is tired and old? Do you want to win a special as of yet undetermined prize? Join the DLP Banner Photoshop Competition! Fame, fortune, and the respect of your peers await those that enter. Sadness, despair, and a deep self-loathing await those that do not.

Enter the competition.
    Dismiss Notice

New Forum Features: @Notifications, Quote & Social Group notifications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lord Ravenclaw, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Taure

Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So I'm loving mentions.

Quote notifications, on the other hand, I'm not such a fan of. Generally speaking what happens is this: I see a subscribed thread has been posted in, so open the thread and read the reply. Then I have to go to my notifications to dismiss the notification that someone has quoted me.

A way to turn quote notifications off would be nice. Or, alternatively, visiting the thread in question deactivating the notification.

In a related matter, I hadn't realised that people use the forum quote feature so much. I just copy/paste into Quick Reply if I want to quote someone.

2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I think the quote notification is helpful, but I can definitely see how it could get annoying. I quote people even when what I'm quoting is one post above.

Anyway, awesome stuff.

3. Innomine

Innomine Auror Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It depends on how much you post I'd say. Taure is someone that would get quoted a lot imo.

Us not so much.