1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Next character in canon to die is....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Midknight, Jul 8, 2005.

?

Who?

1. Ron (if there is indeed a god)

100.0%
  2. Hermione

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Percy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fudge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dumbledore (if she really wanted to twist it up)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Snape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ginny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

2. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

moony because i really dont see him doing anything else. his death could give the extra push. the rest of the people on the poll will live as much as i wish they didnt. i donno that what i get from the books

3. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Other, I'm going with Cho Chang. Voldemort has taken away Harry's surrogate father figure (yes, I know all that rot about how he'd only even talked to Sirius three times or whatever, but the man was still his godfather). The next logical progression would be to kill off his "first love." Besides, Cho's due to graduate anyway and she's been an important enough figure in Harry's psyche for the last three years that I can't see JKR just having her fade off into the horizon.

4. Allowaycar

Allowaycar Second Year

I voted for Ron, cause I'm an optimist.

I think it will be someone close to Harry. Possibly Professor McGonagal? (sp?) As far as people that I consider it to be: Any Weasley, Hagrid, Snape, McGonagal, Mrs. Longbottem, or possibly Neville.

Possibly all the Dursley's, once again optimistic.

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I hope it's Ron but i know that wont happen atleast til book 7. So i picked Fudge... because it will just happen, in my opinion. Also, someone close to Harry will die too. Who said only 1 person was dying? Not sure who... maybe Moony. Better not be Tonks.

6. ghst.san

ghst.san Sixth Year

Oh GOD please let it be Ron!!!!!

But i agree with IndoGhost that Moony will most likely die. Perhaps JK will kill one of the Weasleys so Ron has the chance to get a brain.

7. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

if she kills off a Weasley its gonna be Bill, Charlie, Fred, or George because ron and ginny are to close to harry and percy will be likely to go dark

8. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

If there is a God, it will be Ron. Otherwise I'm going to have to go with Serapheth and say Cho...its logical how he lays it out.

9. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Im going to haved to vote Percy.. i think itll happen... though Bill and Charlie come in a close second.. though i do see the logic in cho as well...

NOW... as for the ones i WANT to die... well... ive got my fingers crossed for ron or ginny... hermy as well

10. Midknight

I can see the logic in Percy, but I'll have to go with Lupin or Dumbledore.

Why?

Lupin moves to fill in the father type role, and since he's never been fleshed properly out like Sirius never was, and since JKR likes to kill off unfleshed out characters.....

Dumbledore should die protecting Harry from Voldemort, so Harry can become his own man. It'll prolly never happen, and Dumbles will be there annoying us all til the end.

I need to change the title also, it should read Major characters. Lord knows they'll be killing off unimportant ones left and right if Voldemort goes full tilt.

11. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

lol, full tilt.

None of the twins better die. That would just ruin the books even thou they probably wont be in the last two books as much as they were in the first five. Even thou they werent in them THAT much either.

12. Midknight

I swear to god I don't know why I like those two in the books, I HATE pranksters in real life.

The two guys they have playing the twins in the movies, were BORN for that role. Utterly flawless casting for them, Malfoy son and father, and the old Dumbledore, Richard Harris. (The Dumbledore they brought on for PoA sucked, I'm sorry... I'm waiting to see how the hell they pull off Voldemort reborn without making every 7 year old that wants to see GoF crap their pants.)

13. Antivash

that happening is actually the only thing that makes me interested in GoF ... wanna see a bunch of riots started cause the majority audiance craped them selves in fear and fled the theater... would be sooo funny... bit nasty.. but funny

14. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i was not going to go watch it but now i think i will

15. Midknight

Considering how horribly they butched PoA, the start! of the darkness for the books, I think they';re royally going to screw up Voldemort. He looked cool on the back of Quirell's head in movie 1... i just can't see the movie studio allowing them to drop a baby into a boiling cauldron in the rebirth scene thou...

*shrug*

Been thinking more and more towards Fudge being the next one to bite it too, he's not Minister in book 6 anymore supposedly, and I can't see him being removed from power easily.

16. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

I look forward to laughing myself sick at GoF (providing they botch it as I predict), as I really don't see them throwing a baby-voldemort into a cauldron and Wormtail cutting off his hand.

17. Lord_Slytherin

Lord_Slytherin Third Year

lol, there's a few GOF reports over at Mugglenet from people who have seen the movie. It actually sounds quite promising, i.e none of the good parts have been cut. But I'll adopt my usual believe-it-when-I-see-it approach.

18. Midknight

I hope those aren't the same dumbasses who proclaimed PoA "the best one yet" or who thought Lupin's werewolf form was "scary"

I lost all taste for that site after seeing the movie.

19. Antivash

yeah.. somehow i doubt theyll drop a baby voldie in there either... or show a guy cutting off his had... not in a kids movie...

i predict a modified form some horrid its as laughably pathetic as luid werewuolf form...

and as for the guys that proclaimed his werewolf form scary saying its quite promising.. ill bet you 5 galleons says it is and that the movie is even WORSE the PoA!

20. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i don't think anyone is foolish enough to take that bet

Not open for further replies.