1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Ozymandias Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Swamp, May 24, 2015.

1. Swamp

Swamp First Year

Ozymandias Challenge
    "Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."

That is the spirit of this challenge.

In short, Harry's soul gets flung through the multiverse to merge with other heroes. It can be due to anything, but preferably just random as hell after his natural death, later reason there may be something to the Master of Death title; if nothing else the energies of the Hallows had transformed him on a spiritual level.

While inhabiting their bodies, Harry has their knowledge imprinted into his soul for later use. Their life experience is added to his soul, evolving his spirit to new heights of power and allowing him to make physical manifestations of his will on a genetic level to his host bodies. I got the idea from Legacy of Kain: Dumah, a vampire, became much stronger after returning to his body thanks to centuries spent in the Spectral Realm.

Once his appropriated body inevitably dies (all physical form is temporary in the real long term), his soul moves on to the nearest most compatible person.

It's an unending cycle fit for the Master of Death: his fate is to go on to help other heroes in a Quantum Leap styled fashion. The end result, after millions of years, would be a being who was powerful on a cosmic level and whom will eventually rival even absolute concepts such as Death itself.

Challenge Requirements
    No slash for the protagonist, side pairings are fine so long as the characters have shown homosexual or bisexual tendencies.

At some point, Harry is dubbed or nicknamed Ozymandias; much to his annoyance. He later embraces it, however much later is up to the writer.

No Hallows or physical objects travel with him. In the beginning, his magic will be largely intent based and subtle; very exhausting without a focus. Practice makes perfect.

Legilimency or Occulumency is a must, great skill or talent is not required, but the basic knowledge of how to do it is. Basically just knowing when all but the most practiced liars are lying to him, maybe a slight bit empathy on their current emotions. Again, weakness is preferable. I would like it if you made it so the difficulty of reading someone is due to their mental fortitude and iron will, meaning it doesn't take mental 'shields' or magic to keep him out.

With the main character, he can remain either in the traditional pairing of one man and one woman or be in a relationship with two women at the same time. This is only if the women have a prior relationship with one another and agree to allow him into their relationship. Examples would be Sara/Nyssa or Willow/Tara. No harems, but a bit of fooling around with your love's permission, like inviting another woman to their bed is fine.

That's it.

I would also like to see this first crossover into the Arrow fandom first, again not required.

2. Download

Download Auror ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Or he could merge with Watchmen's Ozymandias

3. Swamp

Swamp First Year

That works, too. It's up to the writer where HP goes and who he merges with.