1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

P for Potter

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Magnus, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Magnus

Magnus First Year

Has anyone tried to cross V for Vendetta over with Harry potter? I have been thinking about doing one but I'm not sure if it's been done before. Does anyone think that the two universes would fit together?

2. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

V for Voldemort, brah.

3. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Perhaps expand on your original post and suggest how/when/where/why the two universes would merge. It stops others having to try and think about it, and you really don't want some of the folk here to start thinking. It tends to make things go booom!

4. Magnus

Magnus First Year

Well I figured,

How: After Voldemort regains his body, he sets out on the warpath to take over the ministry. In an attempt to stop Voldemort's rise to power Harry and a few others set out to stop him during his takeover of the ministry. Harry fails and is captured. Instead of killing him they torture and experiment on him, like a few others that they have captured. You can pretty much insert V's story from there.

When: I'd say all this begins in fourth or fifth year. The real story wouldn't take place until later though.

Where: Let's say Voldemort starts with the wizards. I'm not sure how plausable voldemort taking over the whole of Britain is. If he does then the story would be easier to base in London, but with a few alterations it would work in the wizarding world as well I'd say.

Why: I think it will work because a number of characters in Harry Potter would fit the role of the characters from V for Vendetta. Then on top of all that, who honestly wouldn't want to see Harry as kickass as V?