1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

"Percy Jackson and the Olympians" Stories

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Lucius Rex, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Lucius Rex

Lucius Rex First Year DLP Supporter

Are there any good Percy Jackson stories out there? Here are some of the ones I've read!

Twisted Reality by Catastrophic Finale

Percy was a mistake within a mistake but he doesn't know about it yet. His mother tried to hide it longer but when he met his new guardian, things change, the truth was out creating his own twisted reality. He then unknowingly saves an unusual twelve year old girl who turns out to be the maiden goddess of the hunt. AU. Eventual Percy/Artemis.
    Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Romance - [Percy J., Artemis] Zoƫ N., Hestia - Chapters: 18 - Words: 123,502 - Reviews: 723 - Favs: 1,241 - Follows: 1,359 - Updated: Mar 5 - Published: Sep 9, 2013 - id: 9672951

Misery's Smile by rockyroad69

The domain of Misery have finally caught up to Akhlys, and she seeks comfort by trying for a child. When she succeeds, how will the child affect the future? By meeting a pair of twins, perhaps he can find his own smile, and create his own path among Fate. AU. Eventual Percy/Artemis.
    Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Romance - [Percy J., Artemis] Apollo - Chapters: 15 - Words: 83,321 - Reviews: 392 - Favs: 449 - Follows: 564 - Updated: Mar 10 - Published: Sep 28, 2014 - id: 10721241

Legacy by Pluto's Daughter 11

Perseus's father always spoke of a great legacy he would leave behind, he would destroy the gods and titans would reign again. But the fates step in, something powerful has interfered with his life and now he needs to go to an alternate universe as a son of Poseidon and save Olympus. What legacy can he leave behind as a child of Kronos and Poseidon? Where does his loyalties lie?
    Rated: Fiction T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Percy J., Thalia G. - Chapters: 12 - Words: 57,258 - Reviews: 429 - Favs: 568 - Follows: 649 - Updated: Feb 16 - Published: Jan 4, 2014 - id: 9991011

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

For how many stories are on FFnet for PJO, there really aren't that many good ones. Try DeMisified, or if you don't mind one of Ryuugi's crossovers.

3. Ferdiad

Ferdiad Unspeakable

The only good one I've found is that one where Percy has wanderlust and travels from Ireland to the far east. Can't remember the name of it though.

4. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

5. Wynter

Wynter Order Member

Gonna bump this, anything anyone's been looking at lately?

I tried Twisted Realities but the Author is everywhere with the Her/Him/She/He's and it's disconcerting and driving me up the wall.

6. S1234567890m

S1234567890m Third Year

Any chance of a simple overview of what the stories are about or things that put people off the fics?? (I don't mind spoilers)