1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Percy Jackson fiction

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by theminikiller, Feb 17, 2015.

1. theminikiller

theminikiller Third Year

Hi, i'm wondering if any of you know any good PJ fanfiction or PJ/HP crossovers you could recommend? I have seen ryugii shi's fics mentioned but i cant seem to find any author by that name when i try googling it... Any recommentions would be appreciated.

2. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

Ryuugi Shi is rgm0005 on ffnet.

Deep as the Sea
    'And I've removed the filter from your eyes which covered them before, so now, you'll easily distinguish between gods and men.' After the power of the Mist began to weaken, the demigods found themselves in the middle of a whole new world.
    Crossover - Dresden Files & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 42,669 - Reviews: 200 - Favs: 435 - Follows: 485 - Updated: Jul 2, 2013 - Published: Dec 19, 2011 - H. Dresden, Percy J.

Holding Back the Sea
    Chiron always said there would be legends about him one day. He hadn't thought that would result in him fighting to the death with other Heroes, though.
    PJO/F/SNCrossover - Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Fate/stay night - Rated: M - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 33,821 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 827 - Follows: 765 - Updated: Sep 8, 2013 - Published: Nov 2, 2011 - Percy J., Saber

3. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I would sacrifice a number of people for an update on either one of those, although I would prefer Deep as the Sea.

4. Atri

Atri Groundskeeper

Are there actually any really good pure PJ stories? Most fics I've seen are cringeworthy attempts at romance.

Something focused on the Roman camp would be nice...

5. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

Son of the Western Sea is a fairly good one, and the only on my list. Basic rundown is that Percy is struck by wanderlust after the war against the Titans and, instead of the whole Romans thing, takes to the sea to sail around the world. The story's told in a somewhat-unusual way, where each chapter has two parts: a travelogue type of thing telling the story of Percy's adventures as he runs into the various pantheons all around the world and a "flash-forward" type thing telling a story several years later of various Olympian international politics and how Percy impacts(/ed) that during his travels.

I'm not terribly fond of the stuff with the Olympians (not least of which because Percy spontaneously became bisexual for no apparent reason), but pretty much everything in the world-travels part of the story is pretty great and I enjoy re-reading it every once in a while.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  6. Cruentus

Cruentus Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Ya, I wouldn't mind seeing either of them update, or the other PJO/Dresden fic with Percy and Annabeth stuck outside the gates and manage to survive to reach the Dresden verse. Sadly, of all of Ryuugi's fics he finally got fixated on a new one of his that I'm not all that crazy about. It's not a bad fic, just not really my cup of tea.