1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Photoshop Tutorials

Discussion in 'Graphics Discussion' started by Master-666, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Master-666

Master-666 Third Year

So, recently I have *ahem* acquired Photoshop cs5 and am in the process of trying to teach myself basic Photoshop and in particular how to colorize. In my such for good tutorials I came across this series on Photoshop basics which is great and decided i'll post it incase anyone else needs help. If anyone else has any good tutorials they know of and would like to post them here as a sort of reference thread I would be thankful.

2. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You phuck at Sotoshop.

3. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

A good list of guides that will start you off slow and move you towards the more advanced skills. You may have to acquire some other programs, but it's well worth it if you seriously want to do graphics.

4. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    My comment was a reference to the "You Suck At Photoshop" series of videos, which is an excellent practical resource. The videos are funny and make most of the techniques very memorable due to the association with the situations that arise. Although it focuses primarily on CS3, I found it invaluable when first learning and it helped me get certified with Adobe on my first try.

5. Lion

Lion Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I'm not much of a video person because I move faster than most videos go and sometimes I tweak things around to fit my personal style and it's easier to do that when I'm reading a guide.