1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

PLAGIARISM

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Rache, Aug 3, 2015.

Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Day 36: Common suspicion now paints the plagiarist as one of the 'victims' and has shifted away from members yet to be plagiarised. My plan is working.

2. Silver

Silver Disappeared

High Score:
    He just published a story called The Sexual Education of DLP.

3. vlad

vlad Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    He's also got 'The Sexual Education of Vlad' and 'To DLP want my cock in vlad ass.'

Fuck it, man. All I wanted was to con some nubile and naive British girl named Daphne into marriage after I changed my last name to Greengrass. Instead I got this nonsense.

Edit: He's now completely unhinged. Bloodrose is not only being copied, but is copied three times within the same account. That's a wee bit excessive.

4. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
  5. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Rep's new story (the one about marriage contracts) is on that account, so the thief must have been through WBA recently.

---------- Post automerged at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Also, the message to DLP is strongly on the ridiculous side of pathetic.

6. Silver

Silver Disappeared

High Score:
    Wow people are praising him.

Wow! How did that happen!? Harry has a James horcrux too? Which suddenly got activated by seeing his mates? Hows this going to even work?creepy... Never read anything so original before! Can't wait till the next instalment!

---------- Post automerged at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

He published two more stories called To vlad and COntinue the blood rose you damn wanker.

7. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I think 'Continue the blood rose you damn wanker' is a story destined for greatness. Perhaps we've misjudged this character.

8. Mkis

Mkis Super Sleuth

Trolling doesn't get any more unimaginative from here...

Wrong. Actually deleting the original would result the plagiarism to be the oldest available version on the internet, meaning, getting the stolen version removed by reporting would get a bit challenging...

9. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Thief is threatening suicide unless Blood Rose is continued. Would it be too much to encourage streaming the act on Twitch?

My six year old cousin can troll better than this.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  10. vlad

vlad Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    If this happens, I will revise my statement that Blood Rose was the worst thing I ever wrote.

As is, it's hard to say you have a greater incentive to not do what you were not going to do anyway, but in this case, I think I'll make an exception and continue to even more not write an update to it.

11. Silver

Silver Disappeared

High Score:
    He put up another one.

vls vlad theo Vlad I want you to continue all your stories including the blood rose. Also please continue RUin by Master Slytherin. I love you man. I'm so crazy abot you. I read every post you made in DLP. I read all you stories all a million times. I saw you pic in dlp god you're hot. we are made fr each otheer vlas.

12. Odran

Odran Fourth Champion

This is a whole new level of autism right here.

13. SKsniper128

SKsniper128 Fifth Year

I'm trying to understand the mental processes going on here.

This guy tries to get Vlad's attention by plagiarizing a shit load of well known stories, knowing that DLP fucking hates that type of behaviour.

Then after painting the massive target on his ass, he directly insults the group as a whole in the most direct way possible.

Finally he starts begging vlad to continue a story like an strung-out crack addict.

I fail to see why he couldn't just PM vlad either here on DLP or on FF.net and skip pissing off everyone here?

-SK

14. Joe

Joe The Reminiscent Exile ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter ⭐⭐⭐

High Score:
    It's your basic radicalised mindset. The plagiarist may have PM'd Vlad, sent requests, and been left disappointed. So they take it a step further and start breaking rules, trying to get attention for their cause.

And it worked. Here we are talking about it.

15. vlad

vlad Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It's a mite more convoluted than that.

First, I was away from DLP for years, when this guy has been a nut for at least a few months, by the looks of it. So his spastic behavior has definitely increased since I returned, but it didn't cause it.

Second, he did PM me today. Mind you his messages were less about asking me to continue a shitty smutfic and more about sodomizing me, so I've sent those along to ffnet on the premise that while they will ignore plagiarizing, they are less likely to take kindly to unwanted graphic sexual propositions.

I'm sure one day we'll all look back on this and lulz.

Edit: Joe, at this point I don't think it matters much. Guy has been posting blood rose for ages. I think this is less your average troll and more some guy who is genuinely ill. This is bizarre behavior even for a troll.

Frankly, the biggest annoyance is that given that he stole from me, he could have at least stolen my good stuff. I'm embarrassed.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  16. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The prospect that this is someone who is genuinely mentally ill is becomg more likely as his behaviour veers more and more to the left side of sanity.

If that is the case then there's genuinely nothing to be done about it except to wait until he finds something else to fixate on. Maybe an unlucky girl.

17. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

18. Silver

Silver Disappeared

High Score:
    This guy is completely insane. He is uploading a story by minute.

19. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

20. vlad

vlad Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Aight -we know he's reading this.

Here's the dealio, hoss. You post a picture of yourself with a hand written note in front of you that has on it the pm you sent me this morning as well as a picture of a non-tampered government photo ID that matches your face and includes your full name, birthday, and place of residence. Use your DLP account and it only counts if I see it and can verify everything requested is authentic.

Then I will give you your blood rose update.

Ball's in your court.

Not open for further replies.