1. The DLP Story Competition is back!!!!11one! Get the details in the announcement and break out your favorite editor, because it's time to enter the December 2017 competition.

Don't let us down, Guest.
    Dismiss Notice

Poland 2015 Elections

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScottPress, Aug 8, 2015.

1. bolko7

bolko7 Second Year DLP Supporter

Tell me what will happen next time, and then next ect. If EU is about strong decide about weak then we should want to leave EU. EU at least for me is supposed to building a new Europe without borders and with respect to each country ect. Ruling by force like this will end with dead EU, for facts I give you history -_-. And Calling Poland rowdy is down right insulting, what more it is over Polish right to pick and vote. Our country have no right to vote differently then Great EU wants ? Mate what are you someking.

And one more thing you should know. Poland join EU but EU wanted Poland to join too. This is a Marige on equal right I am told or not ? Be more proud of Poland we are not any less worth then Germany or France. Yes we have less money but that is not how you should decide our worth. Ppl are born equal and die equal.

----
    "Celestin you are a sect member whom moreder 10 little Kids tomorrow I am calling police for you" I am overreacting to stop you before you start killing, I am basing this on you being member of this forum. There is some disturbing shit here.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign Prestige

High Score:
    Voting against Tusk for reelection as President of the EC was a lose lose situation for PiS. They had been demonizing Tusk and PO for years and they had to vote against him to keep their base, so I understand why they voted no - every party has to keep a strong base, it's a fact of politics, can hardly blame them. But I can't say I wasn't smiling when they were catching shit for being the only holdout in an otherwise unanimous vote. One thing can't be refuted: Tusk becoming President in 2014 was a big recognition of Poland in the EU and that's a good thing for us.

Edit: Lose lose situation isn't a good phrasing there. I mean of course their base loved it. But a lot of their base probably had no idea Tusk was off doing something in the EU.

Also, bolko7 mate, your broken English is giving me lymphoma.

3. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

bolko7
    Than you do not understand how politics work. Throwing hissy fits based on personal antagonism - and lets be honest, it's Kaczyńskis hatred of Tusk and his guilt for killing his own brother talking here - does not achieve anything. You only paint yourself as a stupid, rowdy child, that deserve a harsh lesson. Spouting stuff like "standing up", "raising from our knees" or "sovereignty above all else" is pure idiocy in the current age of globalism. What is Poland next to China, Russia, Brazil or USA? Nothing. Just a little, silly country that can't do shit and doesn't have an economy or population to matter in the greta game of international politics.

But, when Poland is a part of the EU, doesn't do stupid shit pulled staright from XIX century and acts rationally, than the entire view is different. EU is a potential player in the international game, that can compete with Russia, China, USA an other big countries.

Dude, check the fantasy world you're living in. This isn't Minority Report.

4. Invictus

Invictus Prisoner

Kaczyńskis killed his own brother, what? Also. I've been wanting to know, what's Poland position regarding Brexit, specially the new tougher posing, and their plans for the inevitable influx of people back if things keep walking towards the present path?

5. bolko7

bolko7 Second Year DLP Supporter

Sorry Mate that is why I lurk most of the time :)

You don't get what I am talking about. I am talking about that Merkel and Tusk should make the vote go 14 to 13 so not to give new arguments for Kaczynski to win next election. That would be smart politics but rather then smart move we got Fuck you move that will only make Kaczynski more powerfull here in Poland.

Next I do not care for EU position on international level if Poland or any member state is not treated with respect and on equal ground. And what more UK is leaving EU and I do not see anyone calling them rowdy. And that is the point, it is time for all Poles to stop thinking as we were not part of Europe before we join EU. I do not have to say thank to EU or anyone for that.

As for EU being potential player in the international game, tell me what will happen if EU loses 10 more country. I dream about fully united EU but it will not happen if I can not trust ppl that rule it. Simple put it international politics can go fuck off till we know what EU wants to be and its leaders win trust from its ppl (I mean all countrys not only home country)

6. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

Yeah. There's a theory that it was Jarosław that told his brother over the phone to land in the mist due to political reasons, etc. So now, people are saying that it was him that killed his brother - it's mostly counter tactic to PiS tactic of attacking everyone that does not support them by diging dirt on their family members up to three generations back and calling everyone comunists. And when members of PiS are subjects of said attacks, suddenly its unethical, etc.

Also, people are starting looking into Kaczyńskis parents, because they were in the WW2 resistance movement in Poland, that was later prosecuted by communists in Poland. And Kaczyńskis parents - those glorious "resistance fighters" - got no shit from the government, their father got to teach at a university, Kaczyński and his brother starred in a children's movie and they got a nice house in one of Warsaw better districts. In times when any association with pre-communist Poland resistance movement usually ended up with said person ending up in jail and/or murdered. Yeah, everything checks out.

According to the government its good - the minister of development and finance is always inviting the expats to return to Poland, 'cause now they will have jobs here and the support of the government. And the expats are laughing their ass off at his stupidity.

Than play by the fucking rules, that you accepted when you joined the club. And if you do not like those rules than fuck off.

7. Celestin

Celestin Half-Blood Prince

There is a difference between overreacting over something that is actually happening and just making things up.

PiS is breaking the law and ignoring the constitution. Given our history I'm not surprised that people who lived in PRL are more than little worried about that.

It would be like in your example if people were accusing PiS of wanting to start a WWIII or systematically murder some group of people.

Other than what Jibril mentioned, everyone is too busy arguing with each other to worry about that. Ask us in about two years when it's already too late.

8. Sataniel

Sataniel Sixth Year

High Score:
  9. ScottPress

High Score:
    Holy shit, Draco Malfoy at 30 seconds. And he sounds like a pussy.

I could make a joke about how we, the shitposters on Internet are the only hope PL has left, but then I realize it's a little too close to truth to be a joke and I don't wanna make that joke anymore.

As a wise man once said, if you're a dumb cunt and your partner's a dumb cunt, guess what your kids are.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  10. Sataniel

Sataniel Sixth Year

High Score:
    You are late on that one.

1 2 3

11. Celestin

Celestin Half-Blood Prince

May as well write something about current situation in Poland before PiS is finished with the judiciary branch and goes after the free, if biased, media and the free Internet.

Because that's what they will go after in the next few months and there is nothing that can be done about it unless the President suddenly starts acting as the head of state instead of the Prezes' personal assistant.

The opposition parties are just laughable by now. For the last two years they talked how bad PiS is and then instead of working together to show how serious they're about dangers of Kaczynski's absolute rule, they chose to argue between themselves who is the better alternative.

Now they're probably realizing there simply will be no alternative for PiS.

Pressure from the UE isn't going to do a thing because PiS is just waiting to have an excuse for the Polexit and actual sanctions may finally give them a necessary argument to convince the majority to this concept.

And while some citizens are on the streets right now, it's hardly 2/3 of people who don't want to vote for PiS. Most simply doesn't care and 1/3 is as ready to vote for PiS as ever giving them a big lead over the divided opposition.

I'm old enough to not be born in a free country, but lucky enough to be too young to actually have memories of that time. Right now it seems I will be not lucky enough to not make new ones about that instead.

12. ScottPress

High Score:
    Does PiS actually want to leave the EU? They've always been "eurosceptic", but they sure as shit took the EU money.

Fuck national TV, it can die for all I care, but if they take on private media, that's crossing the uncrossable line. Not to mention the Internet.

13. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

Well, it was nice being considered part of the West for couple of years. We'll miss you all - probably when economy tanks and instead of money we'll use ration stamps.

ScottPress - yes, they want it. The entire Polish right scene is spewing shit about how we are giving more money into EU than receiving instead. But, as we know, every fucking 'prawak' is a delusional, lieing, hypocritical waste of human flesh full of shit. They are the ones masturbating furiously over the idea of 'Wielka Polska Narodowa' or some other shit, and being a part of multinational organization is their worst nightmare. Right alongside such ideas like that blacks - or any people of color - homosexuals and women are human beings and deserve rights and respect.

But, ad meritum. Basically fuck PiS, I hope they all will rot in jail till the day they die. And fuck Kaczyński - I only hope that one day, this cowardly piece of shit will see a mob dragging the body of his brother from Wawel and dumping it in Wisła.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017