1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice

Political Posters & Propaganda *56k Warning*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Xiph0, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Erandil

Erandil Headmaster

I am German and what I wanted to say is that total surveillance isn´t a joking matter and can happen even/especially in western democracies.

And it isn´t the current use of the footage that worries me, but the possibilities for misuse.

2. Johndoe022

Johndoe022 Third Year

3. Howdy

Howdy Dark Lord

This ad would have gotten a few chuckles out of me if it was a College Humor type thing, but as an actual campaign ad it makes me sad.

4. Taure

Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Funny Polandball (Click to read)

[​IMG]

5. Damask

Damask Seventh Year

Another USA presidential election cycle, another necromancy. (To be fair, Taure's post did the lion's share of the unearthing, but the truth is that simply nobody cares about our Euroshit.)

[​IMG]

I'll be damned if that isn't an absolutely insipid campaign logo, basically appropriately representative of the candidate herself, but use your imagination a little and it becomes fun to play with. (To me it seems to stand unmistakeably for "to the right!".)

6. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

"Swipe Right for Hillary" will be a Tinder ad before this is all over and done with.

7. Banta

Banta The Chosen One DLP Supporter

In today's edition of probably not a good idea.

If you want to read the whole thing.

A lot of Sanders supporters are posting this on social media, and it's doing more to drive away the people Sanders needs to sway to get the nomination than not. It's the kind of tone-deaf idiocy that, while not surprising, is disappointing.

8. Banta

Banta The Chosen One DLP Supporter