1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

"You're bleeding on my floor."

We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

Dismiss Notice

Ranked Diaries

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Churchey, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Seyllian

Seyllian Auror DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sure...

2. Plotless

Plotless Professor

Last year I started at Bronze 4 and finished at Silver 1.

This year I started at Silver 5 and ended at Plat 5 - I peaked at Plat 3 100 lp but lost a lot towards the end of the season.

3. Rah

Rah Auror

Just hit Gold!! Usually I end around Gold 2 but this year I didn't really feel like playing much. Ended up grinding from yesterday to today to get it.

Shen is so easy to climb with at this level, just out maneuver your lane opponent, and get some clutch flash taunts in the late game and easy win.

How's everyone else's push for Gold/Plag/etc going, season ends in a couple hours!

4. Oz

Oz UNQUESTIONABLY THE MOST HETERO MAN IN THE WORLD Moderator DLP Supporter

Made gold about two weeks ago. Only played normals since. Trying to learn Katarina’s new kit now and struggling.

5. Miner

Miner Professor

Wound up playing a lot of flex after hitting plat. I honestly think climbing solo queue is trending more towards macro than micro play. Should be good news for me next year, at least until I get a new laptop.

6. Seyllian

Seyllian Auror DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Climbing has always been about macro (or at least as long as I've been playing). The only time micro really start mattering - according to my diamond 1 friend - is, well, diamond 4+.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Who's pumped for the new update?