1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Reload by Case13 - M - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Janus, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Karnath

Karnath First Year

The resets generally last 3 months, sometimes more sometimes less. There are no more resets, they don't know this and they are in for a rude shock when they realize this. Case13 (aka Fosfor) stated this on Hawk's The Fanfiction Forum where he posts chapters of his stories first along with numerous other stories of his that can't be found anywhere else, including several interesting Harry Potter crossovers.

2. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

He's pretty much said that the resets used to have varying lentghs. He's changed that now to as others have said, 3 months. So far I think its been about a month, month and a half on the current and final reset. A rude awakening is about to happen after the 3 month point is crossed.

3. Janus

Janus Groundskeeper

Speaking of which... *points at the Chapter 10 thread at such forum*

4. Paravon

Paravon Seventh Year

Karnath; Mercenary: Thanks, I thought he had mentioned it in-story.

5. Janus

Janus Groundskeeper

*Blinks rapidly at the vast wealth of stories on FFF by Fosfor.*

Is there anywhere these are actually set down without having to go slogging through the threads? 'Cause most of em aren't on ffnet

6. Karnath

Karnath First Year

Only there, he isn't fond of the reviewers on ff.net or ficwad, to many have asked stupid questions he had already answered in AN's.

7. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

Sorry not really. I dont think he's really put them any where else... also
    From the TFF forums.

8. Janus

Janus Groundskeeper

*Stares at you for a moment, waiting for you to realize that Janus and Jansviper might have something in common beyond the first three letters.*

*Especially what with the surprising and timely coincidence of this issue coming up in the thread right after one mentions it.*

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  9. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

... I dont like you anymore.

10. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Can I get a link to TFF? My google-fu is weak, and I can't seem to get anything even close to what I think I should be looking for...

11. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Ooohh, we talking about Case13 stories? Cool. I've been reading Fosfor's work for a while now, and despite the typos, errors, and occassional WTF moment, his stuff has been consistantly awesome.

Reload is good, but I think it's only third best of his Naruto stories. I suggest anyone who hasen't go and look at Art of the Deal and Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. To get to them, go to Fosfor's profile and find all topics by him. I think Wolf in Sheeps Clothing has 8 or 9 chapters, while Art of the Deal has 4. Art of the Deal can also be found on his Case13 account (I think), but WiSC can only be found on TFF. Sorry bout that.

On topic, Reload is good, but seemed to lose a chunk of momentum to me after chapter six or seven (I forget which. It was the one with them destroying a crime lord's house and Sasuke pretending to be an Uchiha Ghost). Probably because he's gotten more into plot then the pure crack story from before.

I'm going to give this a solid 4/5.

Final Note: I think there's a Lemon between Naruto and Fem!Sasuke on TFF in the Lemon Section. Take that as you will.

Ninja Edit: http://z14.invisionfree.com/The_Fanfiction_Forum/index.php. TFF is there, but you've gotta register. It only takes a few seconds though.

12. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

The Fanfiction Forum

Also his Bleach/Naruto cross isnt too bad either though some might not like it...

His fateless vs canon thread/idea is pretty good imo.

13. Janus

Janus Groundskeeper

*Throws his hands into the air and cackles madly.*

Unfortunately, its on an invision board. Google won't find it the bloody thing very easily.

Not that it matters when people are willing to provide the link, but just looking for it can be a pain.

This, is an awesome fic, which I will be linking the moment I have finished it.

Truly Awesome.

Don't believe me? Genjutsu using kittens.

Yes, he went there.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  14. Fosfor

Fosfor Muggle

You should have said something then. Currently I lack time to write for pleasure, what with two jobs and finalizing my thesis and all, but I am open to requests. Though I might not get to it right away it will certainly jolt my memory a little to keep it mind the next time I write anything.

15. Bucks

Bucks Headmaster DLP Supporter

This to me is what made the fic so interesting in the first place. It is, so far the only Sasuke that doesn't want to make me rip out a trachea or two.

I'm actually starting to lose a little interest in the fic due to later chapters. It feels like it lost it's lightheartedness. You know, something you can giggle to every time you read it.

A solid 4/5 for me.

16. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

Crimson Edge is by far my favorite of Fosfor's works. *hint*hint*

17. Calis Clayr

Calis Clayr Seventh Year

One of the smallest countries in the world
    Well, if we're hinting...

I still can't decide which one I like the most, but a new chapter of Livewire or Operator would be great.:)

18. Sully

Sully Groundskeeper

Yep, an update on Crimson Edge would be pretty sweet.

19. AntiChrist

AntiChrist Professor

Actually, my favorite story by Fosfor would probably have to be Stray Cat Strut, because I have never seen anything even remotely like it in Bleach fanfiction and it's writing style appeals to me a lot more.

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The Art of the Deal. Possibly the most original piece of Naruto fanfiction ever. That is all.