1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Renegade Cause by Silens Cursor - M

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by Silens Cursor, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

Word.

Silens: I finally caught up, and you've caught me again. There are so many things I want answered that I know you're not going to tell me, so I'll just give you this.

Update plox. :3

And I'm bumping my rating up to a 5.

EDIT: And why did it take Dumbledore so long to peg the fact that Stoker was Bram Stoker? >_>

2. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

More details about that will be revealed in the next chapter - and it's on its way, don't worry. As soon as I get past these godforsaken midterms, expect another chapter.

3. Silens Cursor

Chapter 23 Posted - "Deal"

And I apologize for completely not resolving Oz's question in this chapter, but that is made up for by having the next chapter of Renegade Cause, posted on DLP WbA, PatronusCharm, and fanfiction.net for your viewing pleasure. As always, read, review, criticize, argue, and enjoy!

4. eetragt

eetragt Third Year

I don't know how I feel about this story. It's good, really good in fact, but it's also really confusing most of the time. I guess I was upset when I got to the end of the written chapters, so I'll rate it a 4/5. I'd have given it a 5, but this kind of story just isn't my cup of tea.

5. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

It's supposed to be confusing, honestly. Silens delights in driving all of you in circles, and then dropping the hammer right on your feeble little skulls. His words, of course ( :rolleyes: ).

6. Silens Cursor

Chapter 24 posted - "Caretaker"

Yeah, I know, it's been a while since this has been updated, but I have, for your viewing pleasure on DLP WbA, PatronusCharm, and fanfiction.net, the longest ever update for Renegade Cause! As always, read, review, criticize, and enjoy!

7. naidrodro

naidrodro Fourth Year

No offense intended to silens, but I was quite bored after the 9th chapter. A lot is happening but the way its explained seems a bit off.

The writing itself is exceptional in all other area's however.

8. Silens Cursor

Yes, I know it's been longer than it ever should have been, but I have for you all updates in DLP WBA, PatronusCharm, and fanfiction.net, including the scene many of you have been long in waiting for!

As always, read, review, criticize, and enjoy!

9. Silens Cursor

And to make up for everything, I've decided to go batshit insane and have another chapter finished in two days!

Yeah, I'm fucking crazy.

So, yeah, the links are in DLP WbA, PatronusCharm, and fanfiction.net. As always, read, review, criticize, and enjoy!

10. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Yep, you're fucking nuts. But I can say that I can't wait to read this story from start to finish when everything's a little clearer and some crazy foreshadowings in earlier chapters make some more fucking sense later on.

Good chapters, by the way.

11. Inert

Inert Headmaster

I found this fic here almost right after it was posted and have been following it since. The actions scenes are nice and the Harry/Tonks is well done.
    The only real problem I have, if it can be called that, is the whole Harry switching bodies trick. I thought that was a bit weird.
    5/5 from me.

12. Juggler

Juggler Death Eater DLP Supporter

Thought there was an update :/ Fuck.

13. Silens Cursor

Chapter 27 posted - 'Taken'

Well, just to keep you informed, this is the real update for Renegade Cause, and, as always, it has been posted in DLP WbA, PatronusCharm, and fanfiction.net. As always, read, review, criticize, and enjoy!

14. Kerrus

Kerrus DA Member

goddamn!

[stupid character limit]

15. Silens Cursor

And yeah, I know it's been for fucking ever, but here's the long-awaited update for Renegade Cause, on DLP WbA, fanfiction.net, and PatronusCharm. As always, read, review, and enjoy!

16. Goose

Goose First Year DLP Supporter

I was quite surprised with how well I liked this story. In the beginning Harry's newfound attitude annoyed me, but now, with everything thats happened, I couldn't see Harry's behaviour being any different.

Usually, I try not to read stories like these (where you never know whats going to happen and even the twist has a twist) while they're still WIP, but with all the high ratings being thrown around it was as good an endorsement as any.

The only thing I hate about this story is that I'm not able to read the very last chapter, but even without it, I don't regret starting it. Thanks for sharing it Silens.

17. turtle7

turtle7 Backtraced

You run a tight ship. Your Independent Harry is Independent. Good twists and turns, lots of action and adventure. Needs more mystery though, like Rowling and her Deathly Hallows, or the identity of the Half Blood Prince. Still, suspense is good.

18. Silens Cursor

I'd like to think that the vast number of questions I've left hanging are suspense enough, but go figure. *rolls eyes*

In any case, I'm halfway done the next chapter, so expect an update perilously soon.

19. Voice of the Nephilim

Voice of the Nephilim Death Eater DLP Supporter

Uh, what? More mystery? Are you sure it's Renegade Cause you're reading?

20. fuubar

fuubar Headmaster

My thoughts as well ...