1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RESSURECTION! DLP.Net Archives 03-15-08 Version...

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by bornagainpenguin, Mar 15, 2008.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Dryops

Dryops Second Year DLP Supporter

Would anyone be interested if I were to work on an updated copy of the archive? It'd be fairly basic, probably pdf format of all the stories in C2 communities. Wouldn't necessarily have all of the old ones, although those could be manually added in. I'm working through the process of automating most of it, but thought I'd see if there would be any interest first. If I do get it automated, it would be pretty easy to put out fairly regular updated versions.

2. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Sounds like a great idea.

3. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I think Vash already has the stories in a calibre server. It was in the fanfic archive thread.

4. Dryops

Just looked at the Calibre stuff, looks awesome. I'll probably go ahead with mine for personal use, and if anyone wants the download it I'd be willing to throw it up. End goal (of mine) is for me to be able to copy / paste any ff.net community url, and have it grab all fics listed in pdf format inside. Mainly doing it as an exercise in CURL / FPDF / mysql.

5. thisperson

thisperson Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I saw that someone was looking for Traitorous by Flamata and they could not locate it.

The story thread points to here saying that the story can be found but there aren't any active links to download from.

If a mod can edit the first post and put this link there. It's good for I don't know how long but it's from mediafire and I always found them to be good.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/29h9juu1kjikke9/dark_lord_potter_reccommends_archive_03-15-08.rar

I was looking for the C2 Archive that someone made but the links for those are dead as well. Would greatly appreciate that epub collection.

If anyone wants to get a group going to start an archive upkeep then let me know. I'm willing to do a joint effort but too lazy/unskilled to do it on my own.

6. phazer11

phazer11 Third Year

Yes the links are dead. Does anyone have then for upload? I rememer there being an ftp somewhere but can't remember where it was.

7. IBG

IBG Seventh Year

literally the post above you

8. SnowBlack

SnowBlack First Year

Mediafire download is not working for me....there is always an error. Does anyone have a copy he or she is willing to share on a provider I can download from? Thanks in advance.

9. Stan

Stan Order Member

Does anyone have a full copy of All These Complications by Annie789? The story is in the library, but it seems to have been taken down before it could be archived.

10. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
  11. SnowBlack

SnowBlack First Year

12. Athreya V

Athreya V Squib

Guys mediafire download is not working for me too.does anyone have a copy of traitorous by flamata?I'd really appreciate it.

13. Dryops

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  14. Athreya V

Athreya V Squib

How do I convert the zip to a readable format like pdf or epub?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Plus I think there's are only nine chapters in this version
    --- Post automerged ---
    If I'm not wrong ,I think there are 13

15. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Be happy with what you have my man. That's what the archive has and that's what we have. Everyone's in the same boat as you.

You need to extract the zip. And then tell me what format the files are in after that, they might just be HTML. There are HTML to epub converters that you can google online.

16. Dryops

I don't believe I have any more than those 9, although I'll take a look later when I can get to my other machines, sorry.

If you extract the zip, and open the html files in a web browser, you can use the "Print to PDF" feature of Chrome, as one method of conversion.

17. Athreya V

Athreya V Squib

Thanks a ton!!!

Not open for further replies.