1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RPG (role playing game) part 2

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by princesspadfoot, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Zero

Zero Seventh Year

Aden allowed a small smile to grace his features as Snape passed. The fool was so pleased with his intimidation tactics that the fact someone could fake fear never even crossed his mind, and of course he had heard of Snapes mastery in the rare art of Legilimency but Snape would never suspect one of his slytherins of such trickery even though they were synonymous with the word.Or so Aden hoped.

It was a gamble that paid off.

Aden thought back to todays eariler events, namely the meeting with Milliardo. Well....it was interesting to say the least, Milliardo presumed he was superior in all ways. Aden scoffed. He presumes too much.

But his explanation on Adens supposed attack on Potter was...lacking, so what if Potter was stronger than him. One does not attack the boy-who-lived in broad daylight and not expect to face dire consequences.

He needed to infiltrate this...group of theirs and find the truth. This Veritaserum he was aqcuiring would help his goals along nicely.

He turned and walked into the darkness, a cold chuckle issuing from his lips.

2. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

After getting rid of the acromantula head, Jasmine went on her way. Jasmine was drenched in blood when she made her way up to the common room. She really couldn't stand spiders, they really creeped her out. She was surprised she had killed so many. But she actually had fun doing it. Jasmine used a cleaning spell on herself and sat down in front of the fire. Now, she had the urge to kill something else. She tried to get that thought out of her head. What was wrong with her? She looked around the room for Adrian. When she spotted him she walked over. "Milliardo said something about send me to Marius because I need more powerful spells," Jasmine said.

3. apocalypsemeow

apocalypsemeow Professor DLP Supporter

Andrea had been in her room, expanding her knowledge base of dark spells. She figured that she ought to go see what the others in the alliance were up to. She flexed her wand hand, remembering what it had been like to kill the girl...It had been...interesting. It had been and invigorating experience, though not absoultely necessary to repeat. She passed Adrian in the hall, trailed by that other girl, Jasmine, walking the other way. Adrian was looking kind of annoyed.

"Andrea!" Adrian called, and she turned around. He walked over to her, "This girl wants in as well. Her spell work is a bit weak though, so we're sending her to Marius. You can come along, help a bit. Your spells aren't bad, but you could pick up a few things as well."

Andrea smirked at the thought of learning newer, darker spells. Apparently her delight was showing though, because Adrian told her to calm down a bit.

He walked off, Andrea followed trailing behind him and Jasmine.

4. Severus Snape

Severus Snape Squib

Snape mentally blanched at the lack of shields the boy had as he left. He really believed that the school should teach Occlumency.

He hadnt been able to get much from the boy as he didnt maintain eye contact for long but he was able to pick up one word that was repeated over and over again, making it almost impossible for him to miss as if the boy was shouting it from the highest of the Hogwarts towers.

Veritaserum.

He scowled. What would he want with truth serum? No, never mind that. What would be want with the most potent truth serum known to wizard kind? Any low grade truth serum would be sufficient enough for the students the school housed, with the exception of a few... so why Veritaserum.

Snape turned, quickly heading towards his potion stores. If the little shit was even thinking about stealing some from him, he was sorely mistaken. He'd make sure the boy had never been born if that was the case. He was a Death Eater after all.

Arriving, he was about to start casting the appropriate wards when a thought struck him, stopping him in his tracks, wand held high. Smirking, he sheathed his wand, opened the door and grabbed a vial of the truth serum, quickly locking the door once more and warding it against entrance.

Yes, this was a much better course of action.

Twenty minutes later, Severus Snape could be found standing on a ledge in the Owlery, robes flapping out to his left, his greasy hair doing the same, giving him a sinister look as the shadows covered most of his pale skinned face. A regal looking bird, an Eagle Owl, was perched on his shoulder, a letter and a very small package tied to one of its legs.

"Deliver this to Aden Spardere," He spoke softly, his words being lost on the wind to all but this proud animal. "Make sure he gets it after breakfast tomorrow morning."

He watched as the owl took flight, heading towards one of the tall turrets of the school, probably to rest until it was time to complete its mission.

5. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Marius felt the call of Adrian. He sighed, put his book down, went incorporeal, and flew to the entrance of the Chamber. When he got there, Adrian was standing there with the new girl and another girl. "What is it Adrian? I do not like my research being disrupted," Marius told the dhampir.

"I want you to train these two in their speelwork. They need help in that area, especially this one" Adrian replied, pointing to Jasmine.

"And just how am I supposed to do that Adrian? If you remember, I may have a corporeal body, but I have no wand. What should I use to show them the wand movements, a twig?" Marius asked dryly.

"Do what you must, Marius, but teach them the new spells. Andrea will help you with the movements, as she does not need as much help as Jasmine does," Adrian stated.

"Fine then. You two, come with me into the Chamber," Marius ordered, turning towards the entrance. "Open."

The entrance to the Chamber opened, and Marius flew down, the girls jumping in after him. He mentally sighed, this was going to be a pain.

6. princesspadfoot

When Jasmine landed in the Chamber she got up and looked around. She saw jumped slightly when a mouse run past her. "This place is..creepy," she said. "And it's cold. And my spells aren't that bad. I try to put as much power as I can into them. Though I don't know many dark spells. But I am good in potions and transfiguration. Oh, and charms. I guess I'll stop talking know," she said as Marius glared at her.

7. LINKed up

Marius continued to glare at the girl in front of him. "I would appreciate it if you would not speak in that manner about my father's Chamber, Ms. Brown. Yes, I know who you are, don't act so suprised. A ghost is an excellent spy. Now then, before we start, I wish to point out that you were sent to me because either Adrian or Milliardo disliked your spellwork, meaning that your spells are that bad. I will train you in all types of magic, and Andrea, I do hope that you happen to pick something up, as you will be my helper because I have no wand to speak of. Now then, lets begin," Marius stated as he went to go grab a book from the library, turning corporeal ad he did so.

8. princesspadfoot

Jasmine stayed quiet, deciding her mouth would only get her into trouble. She had to learn to keep her thoughts and comments to herself. She pinned her hair back so it wouldn't get into the way of her training. "First, let's see what you spells do know," Marius said. Jasmine showed him all the spells she knew. Though she didn't konw many dark spells or curses. But she did well with her Bone Shattering spells, putting as much raw power as she could into them. She finished with a severing charm that was strong enough to slice someone's head off. "So, how was that?'' she asked.

9. LINKed up

"That... was okay. Not the best that I have seen in my existence, but still better than others. Now then, you will read this book on minor dark curses. Go sit off in a corner somewhere, I need to talk to Andrea," Marius ordered. Jasmine walked off, holding the book in her hands.

"Andrea, I need you to help her with the spells that I have asked her to read about while I contact Milliardo about the wand potential ritutal. I will be back for the training later," Marius said, before going off and looking for Milliardo. He needed to make sure that they had all of the ingrediants for this ritual.

10. princesspadfoot

Jasmine stalked off into a corner. She conjured a chair, since she didn't want to sit on the floor. She opened the book and started reading. The spells didn't look that hard, she was quite sure she could do most of them. Since it seemed like her and Andrea were the only girls in the group, Jasmine wanted to prove herself. She wanted to prove she could do everything the others could do. So, she didn't make any more sarcastic comments for the rest of the night.

11. apocalypsemeow

Andrea looked at the Jasmine reading in the corner, and snorted. That girl really needed to know when to keep her mouth shut. Jasmine opened her mouth to aska a question, but closed it at Andrea's skeptical glance. Andrea sighed.

"Look, if you need help, I'll help you. All those? Easy. If you have trouble, it's probably the wand movement. Some could be the pronunciation..."Andrea trailed off, then clearing her throat, "So...yeah. You need help? Ask." She turned and inspected the statues in the room, and Jasmine spoke up, in a less confident voice than she had before.

"Can you show me the wand movement for this spell here?" Andrea walked over, and demonstrated. "Like this, see?" Jasmine tried, and immediately made a mistake. Andrea sighed heavily.

"Not like that...Like this. Not exactly terribly hard..." The other girl blushed, and went back to her corner.
    Andrea shook her head, and inspected the one of the more advanced spellbooks.

12. princesspadfoot

Jasmine glared at Andrea. "Stupid girl, thinks she knows everything. I'll show her. I'll show them all just how great Jasmine Elizabeth Brown can and will be,'' she thought. She'd show everybody just how dark she could be. But for now she had to work with that girl, who she disliked already. "I wonder who else is in this little club," she thought.

13. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    Kali was beginning to lock up for the night when someone knocked on the door. She opened it after a few revealing spells showed Josh on the other side."So, you have contacts everywhere, I see. Well, this should be quick and painless. I'll give you morphine or Laudnam if you don't believe me."
    He shook his head and sat on a comfortable leather arm chair, waiting for her. She grabbed the vial and administered it. Josh went still for a moment then shook violently for a few seconds.
    "Mmm, chowder."
    "Odd, aftertaste?" she wrote his replies furiously as she made him recount everything he felt. "That should be it, I'll be contacting you after the full moon for your reaction during transformation. There will be no more administrations of the potion you are free to go."
    She put away her notes and prepared to shoo him out when he asked, "You will be sucessfull later in life. What do you plan to do?"
    "Meh, I'm to be married to the highest bidder. I'll be a baby machine by the time I'm twenty, I assure you," she finnished up cleaning her lab.
    "Do you really want that?"
    "I just need the security that I'm going to live a long, comfortable life. I can rule peasants in Wizarding Germany, a couple dissapear in the name of reaserch and no one cares." he looked at her appraisingly and walked out the door, leaving it open.
    "Men," she closed the door with a slam and set up her security spells.

14. apocalypsemeow

Andrea had been looking over one of the other spell books, glancing occassionally at Jasmine, noting the other girl had been sneaking a glare at her whenever she thought Andrea wouldn't notice. Andrea smirked, as she went back to reading. Then, Milliardo and Marius walked into the chamber. Milliardo walked over to Jasmine.

"Okay, time to see how you are doing with those spells...You two are going to duel," Milliardo looked at Andrea, making sure she was paying attention. She had walked over, and was standing near him and Jasmine. "So...the duel. Spells meant to harm, not to kill. You may use any spells you like, Andrea, go easy on the girl, she has not had as much practice with these spells." Jasmine looked affronted at this statement. "This should test all your dueling skill, not just your spellwork. Ready?" Both girls looked a bit nervous, neither having participated in a duel before, but both stepped into position. Andrea was still a bit nervous, but managed to calm herself down.

Neither girl made a move. Both seemed to be waiting for the other to shoot the first spell. Jasmine made the first move. She seemed a bit jittery.

"Stupefy!" she yelled, hurling the spell with more power than ANdrea had expected. 'Better revise my game plan a bit' she thought, dodging the spell, but just barely.

"Protego" Andrea put up a shield as she circled Jasmine, restrategizing.

Jasmine shot a blue colored spell at her, and Andrea whirled out of the way again.

"Sectumsempra!" cried Andrea. Jasmine dodged as well.
    The two shot spells at each other for a while, some hitting, some they both managed to dodge. They appeared to be fairly evenly matched for a while, then Andrea decided to stop going easy, and bring out one of her better spells.

"Condolesco!"

Jasmine started screaming in pain...Andrea knew she wasn't really harmed, the spell just made her think she was. "Expelliarmus." She said softly. She looked to Marius and Milliardo.

"Well..." Marius began, "That was good. I'm glad you held back until the end. She is doing...all right, but definitely needs some more work. Don't worry Andrea, you don't need to work with her any more. I like that spell...very useful. Though I can see some places where you will need some more work as well. One of us can help you. Now, remove that spell."

Andrea lifted the spell from Jasmine. She immediately stopped screaming.
    "Woah...that was odd..." she said, feeling herself. Everyone was looking at her oddly, and she stopped doing so. "So...um...yes. How'd I do?"

Milliardo smirked. "It was...alright. You will need some more work before you can truly join us. Perhaps Adrian could be of assistance? We shall have to consult with him before we bring you in any further. Come, let us leave."

All four began walking towards the chamber exit. Andrea was near the back, and both Milliardo and Marius turned to talk to her.

"Andrea..." Began Milliardo.

15. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

"Andrea... Jasmine..get some sleep. We have a lot of work ahead of us. Andrea, I want you to work on your spell and speed whenever you can. Jasmine, you are to seek out Marius whenever you can. We have to catch you up to us some how...weakness will not be accepted."Said Milliardo before turning around, " Sleep Well. Till next we meet."

The next morning Milliardo laid in bed think about the ritual that Marius talked . With the ritual he was going to do added with this one, he would be stronger. After getting ready Milliardo headed down to get some food wondering how to get his hand on some Veritaserum. Of couse he has some but they were for his use ot to trade with other people with. He could take some get some from his contact but in order to what he was going to get in return would have to be worth it. It seem that the Ministry got wind of Ginny 'disappearance" because he passed quite a few in the halls.

16. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali left her room and simply observed people. It was a Saturday and she wished to see how everyone was interacting with each other. Some she had to watch carefully as they were her test subjects; she wanted to see results. Nothing she ever gave people was life threatening, but they usualy were not positive.
    Milliardo had been slipped a teddy bear that reinforced feelings of evil and downright naughtiness. He was thriving. Jasmine had been given a voice recorder that made her less suspicious and less demanding. She had to be given less dosage, she was overdoing it. Josh seemed to have lost none of his wolfishness as the full moon approached, but he did not seem at all tired. Very Good.
    She had given, as thank you gifts, Harry and Arian, quite a few gifts over the years. They were working as well, very well. Harry was much more dissillusioned and ready while Adrian was seeking allies, she hadn't expected the latter, but she was pleased. Though they were not her allies, she was close to them. None of them would find out about the hidden qualities of their gifts because they are all new experiments in technomancy, undetectaable.

17. princesspadfoot

Jasmine was in the empty Gryffindor common room, practicing her spellwork. She had never really been good at dueling. She had good defense but her offensive spells needed a lot of work. Jasmine took a break and sat down to think. She was definitely up for the challenge, but everyone had such nasty attitudes. She was trying hard, she really was. She practiced every chance she got. It wouldn't be so bad if Andrea wasn't there, Jasmine let her negative feelings get in the way of her concentration. She sighed and got back up to finish practicing.

18. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Heir DLP Supporter

Harry walked down from his room. He'd left Adrian in there under the invisibility cloak to plant an object in Ron's bed as the idiot was fast asleep under influence of a minor sleeping hex. It'd wear off within the next few moments, but it'd be long enough to get the job done.

Harry looked around and saw Jasmine studying with a sad look on her face. Walking over to her, Harry sat down and asked her what was wrong. While she pratted on about how nothing was wrong, and she was really happy to be of help, Harry raped her memories and found out the truth.

"Jasmine, let me make this crystal clear. Do not fear for things or from people. If someone beats you in something, get better about it, don't complain they did so. You're relativley weak compared to quite a few of us, you're just above normal student level. You have potential, but you've got to let go of caring about attitudes and negativity towards fellow members. Let go of everything except for determination to be the best, because we won't tolerate anything but the top."

Jasmine had started crying, but she realized Harry had a point, loosers go on about trying their best, winners go home and shag the Yule ball queen. She had an unhealthy fixation with Harry, much akin to a certain deceased redhead Harry saw in her memories. Just alittle prodding and reinforcement and she'd turn into a most loyal soldier. With the first stages of the plan in effect and ready to begin soon, he needed the few allies they'd worked up at full capacity.

A rush of students came into the common room as the later classes let out, soon the room was totally full of kids talking about their day. Perfect.

Adrian appeared in the corner from under the cloak and flashed a thumbs up sign, then extended his hand palm out, all fingers outstretched. Adrian slowly counted down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The hex wore off of Ron. Five more seconds went by before the stairwell was filled with the most bloodcurdling screams heard in Hogwarts in many years.

Ron came running down the stairs, blood staining his clothes, along with a steady stream of yellow liquid flowing out of his pants leg. The boy had pissed himself.

When finally calmed down with a variation of a stunning charm used on distraught hospital patients, Ron was able to relay his story.

"Ginny's head.. in my bed stuffed inside with an acromantula's maw... BEWARE written in blood ontop of my bed canopy..." and then Ron lapsed into silence shaking from terror. It would be some of the last words ever muttered by the idiot, the situation so tramutized him, he eventually lapsed into a coma later that night and never woke up.

Harry smiled, earlier, Harry had sounded Ron out about possibly working against the school, maybe killing some of the more weaker useless students if it came to it, and the redhead had looked so appaled he had threatened to tell on Harry. Harry informed him if a word was mentioned of it, he'd have to tell Ron's dirty little secret of when he caught him molesting another much younger student.

Ron had kept quiet for awhile, but Harry had been intercepting owl's Ron was trying to get out warning the Prophet that his best friend had lost his mind. Ron may of once thought of Harry like a brother, but one hint of Harry being dark and the little light sided coward blanched. Harry maybe could of simply memory charmed the dolt, but the betrayal sit rather unwell with him. Adrian had suggested killing him as well in a 2 for 1 deal, but Harry would rather leave Ron alive and suffer, knowing that Ron was the only one who could of warned them in time.

Such is the fate for traitors and idiots. Getting his own sort of 2 for 1 deal there Harry thought to himself.

19. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali smiled when she heard of the Weasley going comatose. An interesting development, probably perpetrated by Harry Potter or the Adrian fellow. Before he was carted off to St. Mungo's, she took a small syringe filled with yellow liquid to the hospital wing and carefully injected it into a vein in the boy's neck, twice, and healed it, making the scars look a fortnight old.

She left, the headlines would be killer, "Vampire at Hogwarts." She hoped the poison would give the correct symptoms without waking him. Vampires can't become comatose, no one knows that though. Maybe this will endear her to the little group Harry started. This would be her gift, to ruin the reputation of Ronald Weasley, put the light in suspicion, and create an uproar. Sounds fun.

20. princesspadfoot

Jasmine wiped her eyes, feeling very embarassed for breaking down like that in front of Harry. He did have a point though. Later on, she'd try to clear her mind of everything except determination to be the best. She'd have to let go of all her other feelings. She'd seek out Milliardo or Marius to help her train.

Jasmine laughed at the sight of a boy named Ron Weasley running into the common room. He had wet himself and was covered in blood which made her laugh even harder. He said he'd found his sister's head in his bed, and that made Jasmine even happier. She couldn't stand Ginny Weasley. "Glad to be rid of her," Jasmine thought.