1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Sheep's Clothing by Anne Hedonia - M

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Snow, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Snow

Snow First Year

Title: Sheep's Clothing
    Author: Anne Hedonia
    Rating: M
    Genre: Dark Arts-Romance
    DLP Category: Romance
    Pairing: Harry/ Slytherin OFC
    Summary: The effect of spells on sex, and the effect of Harry on someone weak, all wrapped up in a big ball of wrong.
    Link: http://www.thedarkarts.org/restrictedsection/fic.php?fic=tda:/authors/ahedonia/SC.html

A story that I read about a year ago and lost and I recently just found it again. I'm not an expert on grammer, but I had no problems reading it, and it's also quite original.

4/5

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I'll read it because of the sheep. Review pending...

Edit: I just noticed that I'd read this before. Nothing really happens and its quite boring. The Mary-Sueish girl just tries to rape him about a dozen times before vanishing. It could have done with some senseless violence. Oh well.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  3. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

Her name is Patrella. What the fuck? Can you say Mary-Sue?

Harry's mouth went dry. She was reaching into his pants, touching him barehanded for the first time. Harry's hips jerked upward and his chair rattled.

His mind instantly clouded and he watched in dazed disbelief as she pulled him out...in front of the whole class.

I like, for the smut

The ending is rather interesting, I guess.

3/5

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  4. Brooklynight

Brooklynight Seventh Year

I suppose that its an okay smut piece. The OC is a Mary Sue and nothing actually happens, besides her practically raping Harry, but its a decent way to kill some time. 2.5/5

5. yojorocks

yojorocks Seventh Year

Allright, let me start off saying that this story was weird and creepy as hell, but allright. The smut was nothing special, but the execution was very nicely done. It had that bit of a thriller edge that is often missing from smut pieces.

Overall, it was well worth the time spent reading, but contains nothing extraordinary about it. The only point I would like to make is that it actually characterized Harry's innocence correctly (concerning his lack of sexual prowess/knowledge).

3/5, nothing spectacular here.

6. ulkser

ulkser Groundskeeper

smut scenes are the only things that make the story readable. 2.5/5

7. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

I thought this was already posted before?

Oh well. I've read it, and frankly Im not too interested. It just didnt capture my attention.
    2.5/5

8. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Mary-Sue OC alert! Self-Insertion much.

This is a one-shot, and I have to agree with the people before me.

It's boring, the smut scenes are meh and this fic is nothing special. Glad it's not in the Library but not sure if it's recycle bin worthy.

2.5/5 because it's least written well enough but rounded down to a 2/5 for review purposes.

9. bloodyseraphim

bloodyseraphim Squib

i read the first paragraph, got bored, and skipped to the end.

In a minute it was over, and she (being the OC) was gone, with nothing but faint wisps of smoke to attest to her ever existing. Harry kneeled on the bed heaving, sweating and sobbing in disbelief. Shock was starting to numb him, and his insides felt shredded, and he had no one to tell.

In the infirmary, Severus Snape suddenly gasped in his sleep, drawing the first clear breath he had in weeks.

did no one find that odd? maybe it's cuz i tend overthink things...but perhaps the author is trying to say they used some ancient magic and the two are the SAME person?! or perhaps it was something explained in the story that i just didn't read?