Shiny Pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Vira, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

I was chaining unintentionally, just looking for a trapinch with a decent nature for my regular playthrough.

3rd search nets me a shiny trapinch with a jolly nature. My favorite pokemon.

2. Andrela

Andrela Plot Bunny DLP Supporter

I caught a shiny gameshark once.

3. pidl

pidl Groundskeeper

All hail the Shiny Beldum you get as a mystery gift.:p

4. Jarsha

Jarsha Slug Club Member

I accidentally killed a shiny Shuppet while EV training a few hours ago because I forgot to check before I ordered Sharpedo to kill everything. He has since been punished.

5. Vira

Vira Order Member

So I was browsing tumblr in my dragon site tag and saw someone selling shiny Pokemon for cheap dragon site currency. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

The Swinub I got is 100% hacked, but I regret nothing.

SHINY MAMOSWINE BITCHES.

6. Oruma

Oruma Unspeakable

I have to say, Swinub's bluish ice shiny colour is much better - but that's just me. :colbert:

7. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd forgotten about this thread, shiny swinub ftw.

Omeda ruby has been ridiculously kind to me as far as shinies are concerned which is nice because I caught my first shiny on my very dirt laythroufh of the original ruby, a gold poochyena... right at the start of the game.

My first two I got via wonder trade which is a little shit but w/e. Shiny clawitzer with that wonderful iron man red. Level 100 holding a master ba- wait this one might be hacked. Eh, don't care.

Second is a legit shiny cubone in that moldy green colour that suits his creepy story so well.

Now for the catches. Luckily both happened when I was grinding my catchlade as I historically nuke shinies with 100% effectiveness. First I run into a standard horde of annoying shitmon and go to run before I notice something. The one on the far right is a badass looking neon fucking green oddish. Ballads psycho cuts them down one by one so I can target the little bastard and a false swipe later my premier ball is jailing him. Now I own a pretty in pink bellossom I use exclusively in contests.

Without a doubt though the coolest is the one I found in New Mauville.

Voltorb. Great ball. I'm singin' the happy blues.

8. MoltenCheese

MoltenCheese Seventh Year

The only shiny I've encountered was a shiny Abra, and it teleported before I even realized what was happening :cry:

9. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Everyone is standing over with a dozen shinies each, and I'm standing over here having never even seen a shiny that I can recall.

It's not even like I haven't played that many pokemon games.

10. Bey Penguen

Bey Penguen Squib

The only shiny I remember encountering was a shiny weedle in FR. I managed to land a critical hit and one-hit KO it.

11. Wynter

Wynter Order Member

Think it was Sapphire, I got a Shiny Spina. Had no Pokeballs though so just one shot it with Combusken and mourned quietly for ten minutes.

12. ahiorth

ahiorth Squib

High Score:
    how do you even get a shiny I've only ever had a shiny Ralts which I evolved into Gardivoir.

13. Zel

Zel Professor

High Score:
    I got three in my old Fire Red, a badass blue Nidoking, a green Golbat that I could never muster up willingness to evolve and an Absol from my Ruby that I transferred to the Fire Red save.

14. FlyingOctopus

FlyingOctopus Second Year

I got immensly lucky yesterday when I was catching Lugia. The first capture had an Adamant nature so I did a reset and suddenly got a shiny one with a neutral nature.

It's the second shiny I caught, first one was a -atk Lairon in pokemon X some time ago.

15. FlyingOctopus

FlyingOctopus Second Year

Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets.

So, I'm flying around Hoen fighting trainers to level up my pokemon so i can get them to lvl 100 (gotta get that Zekrom).
    Enter route 109, surfing back to the coast after fighting the elite trainer and hear the Clauncher sound. I think, ah what the hell, don't have one here yet so I'll go catch it.

Fucking Shiny, again. Within two and a half weeks of eachother? I should do something with this luck.