1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned So Sue Me by Lunakatrina - K+

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Shezza, Jul 16, 2006.

1. lunakatrina

lunakatrina Guest

Might could be...I could link you the song if you'd like

2. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Short, but I liked it. The soccer and peanutbutter part at the end had me bursting out laughing.

3. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

great new chap, i loved him making fun of quirel's stutter, and at the end him making a cult. i have high expectations for the next few chaps.

keep up the good work

4. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

New chapter was great. Especially the cult line. Keep it up and update soon!

5. The Dark Lord Squash

The Dark Lord Squash Denarii Host

The Whole last name thing at the end was great. Good Chapter and may you update soon.

6. Vascudo

Vascudo First Year

*Snort* Excellent chapter, again you made me gigg...uh,laugh like a maniac,
    which made my family wonder that i've lost my sanity...again...

7. lunakatrina

lunakatrina Guest

Hello! I have come forth from the bowels of my dorm to let everyone know that I've updated So Sue Me with a six page long chapter that is definitely...um...special...yeah...that's the word...anyway, I hope everyone enjoys it and thinks it's funny and what-not...

8. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Good chapter, but it's getting a little silly. Harry constantly changing his name, and acting really annoying. It's still funny, but before it was a sarcastic funny, and the lines were good. Now it seems a little forced and that you have run out of ideas of where you want to go.

I still love it, but I hope it gets back to the standard that the first few chapters were at.

9. Treck

Treck First Year

Damn I love the last sentence. :p

10. jbern

jbern Alba Mater

Still a very enjoyable read. I hope you can continue to keep up the quality work. I am looking forward to Harry's encounter with Voldemort at some point. I can picture the part where Voldy asks him to join him and Harry instead tries to recruit Voldemort into his brand new cult.

It could sound something like this,

"The way I see it you have two main problems. The first is you don't have a body, but I see you're working on that. The other one is you have a serious image problem. By joining my cult, you can show that you have remorse for your actions and we can work on rehabilitating your image...."

Jim

11. Kiklo

Kiklo Seventh Year

That would be a bit too much- voldemort could just silencio him. Him mocking one of the most feared wizards around is a bit insane.

Anyway, I still enjoyed the chapter but I hope there will actually be some sort of plot, and I would like to see more magic, and action. The complaining about 'every god damn thing' is going overboard.

12. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

..I'd do it. Asking someone who killed your parents and tries to kill you whenever he can, to join your cult is an awesome idea, i am so doing that one day.

13. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Yeah, last chapter was still good, but I'm hoping the fic will take some direction soon, instead of just witty dialogue.

14. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

The witty dialogue is classic stuff though. I don't think I read even half of that fic sitting straight up, had me in tears the whole way through. Definetly some of the best comedy I've read since Nonjon's trilogy & a few others.

15. Bungler

Bungler Guest

This is one of the few Humor fics I can read that's longer than 1 chapter and not be bored to death.

The newest chapter wasn't as good as first ones. It seems like your out of ideas for it.

16. moogleknight

moogleknight Second Year

I like it, unlike most humour fics I can enjoy this one.

A fresh new approach to the heavily done 'follows through the storyline of the first 6 books and changes some little things', but in a good way that is enjoyable.

Mog

17. The_Banisher

The_Banisher First Year

I found this story, so far, to be humorous and well worth the time put into reading it. The only thing I would hope for would be more frequent updates.

18. KubYnator

KubYnator Second Year

This was updated today.
    But i don't really like the new chapter.
    On the one hand the sarcastic Harry wasn't himself and on the other hand it wasn't enough action for a new interesting plot.

19. Khantael

Khantael First Year

To be fair, the style change was pointed out by Luna, and as I've seen a bit of the next chapter, it does go back to normal - the chapter just updated was merely a different kind of humour.

20. Klael

Klael Headmaster DLP Supporter

yeah, nice job. what more can be said? its also a little nice to see that there was the introduction of a little bit of plot there.