1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Not me.

DLGN or Eco.

---------- Post automerged at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

If you prefer no lynch then no lynch.

That is scum hammer unless someone unvotes by EoD

---------- Post automerged at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

As I have stated before I don't have as much time as those days. I also had more confidence then. Never accuse me of lurking because you will always be shown wrong. Furthermore you said it was a strength of mine to listen. Well I am and it leads me to DLGN and you.

---------- Post automerged at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

Remove me and I agree with this fluff.

---------- Post automerged at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

Lol if I was scum I woulda shot Typhon then had people bus me shoot the masons then have buddies wrap it up. Leaving Typhon an obvious PR alive would be stupid as scum.

Why the hell would I run a gambit of fake claiming PR to try to save Typhon to get NK'd myself as scum? My reads were wavering and I was losing all semblance of understanding of the game so losing me to an NK was a fuck ton better than losing Typhon. It just didn't work because Typhon didn't claim acolyte. *sigh*

2. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

So who would the last scum be?

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Not sure.

Fonti could also be SK in that world.

Q or Cobalt if it had to be group scum in that order.

---------- Post automerged at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:02 ----------

Much more sure of Eco followed by DLGN followed by (Q/Fonti SK) followed by (Cobalt/Fonti SK)

That is my ordering.

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

No one ever wants to do anything fun.

5. Miner

Miner Order Member

I find it weird that Math isn't considering me at all even though Math absolutely should be considering me.

I am now paranoid of being pocketed by two people. Maybe 3.

6. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Hey I'm back and catching up. Could really use a vote count but I think I've got it. Ugh I really really really don't know what to make of all of this.

7. fontisian

So vote her, mr. Potential math partner.

---------- Post automerged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Blah. Them.

8. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Fonti I don't suppose it will do much in the way of convincing you I'm not bussing to say I'm considering mathblade as town considering we're at soft lynch (I think?) and I'm town, would it?

---------- Post automerged at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

Mathblade can you tell me how you went from

to

I don't even understand why you think I am mafia. I am working on a POE pool and never even voted you. WTF was that?

9. fontisian

Sure? Why do you think math might be town?

---------- Post automerged at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

It helps that this is disgustingly partnery.

10. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Because a partner is voting if we actually are at soft lynch. Shitty reason but like... it's fact to me.

---------- Post automerged at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

TBH I have read the Mathblade/Q back and forth as partnery despite the votes. And I think Quiddity could have voted ahead of me to discourage me and give him reason to unvote if I ever do vote. I fully expect his vote to go elsewhere as soon as I vote, unless scum think they look good for getting on math early and can use your fucking bus legacy to chain him to me.

11. fontisian

Keep in mind mafia is also likely concerned about my shot tonight even if this is a mislynch. Does that affect your view of the Day?

12. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Then I look at Eco's wall and like... it looks solid. It's convincing. I really, really want to believe he's right, and Mathblade going from 1000% believing dlgn as "obv town" to 1000% that I am scum for.... merely considering him as mafia? is consistent with his scum meta, according to that sample. If someone else has other meta or opinions I would really appreciate it but I realize I am asking a small pool of people half of whom are pushing an agenda. But idfk what to do with that reaction from math.

Literally cannot see any town mindset there or understand the progression. I think how I am approaching this day should make sense even to the town I have in my POE...??

13. fontisian

Mmk.

I'd recommend miner as your next lynch, assuming you get there.

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Actually yeah, there's a RB and IF scum have to bus here, which like... there should always be distancing but idk if you necessarily have to bus with how brutal the lynch requirements are... but if they are going to it's certainly ~never going to be the RB so I think at the very least Mathblade is MOST LIKELY not-the-roleblocker.

But that's... idk if that's important because we would be lynching correctly and you wouldn't have to hit in the night to save the game.

---------- Post automerged at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

And I assume you think Quiddity is the third re: the flash wagon? So you don't see the interactions today as anti-alignment between Quiddity and Mathblade either?

Like I lose to what, you/Fluff/Cobalt being scum probably at any point. And Eco if he's bussing which.... I don't think is super out of the realm of possibility considering the whole red flag thing earlier that he didn't push. And if he is scum with Math and it's looking like we've got the lynch I'd imagine he'd have to bus and BUS FKING HARD and if he is he did a damn good job of it tbh. I might lose to that but there's certainly a lot of game left to play. UGHGHGHHH

---------- Post automerged at 21:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:58 ----------

Miner ends on Q which is interesting. I guess someone can unvote and we can sleep but this is going nowhere. I don't think we can sleep and hero shot bc RB as much as I'm sure fonti would like to yolo. IDK I guess gl / gg? Going to leave time for last minute shit if anybody is even around but yeah... glgl >_<

Vote: Mathblade

---------- Post automerged at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

...crickets......

ok then. no hammer is nice I guess. glgl.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

his fluffiness

If you are a PR and have some kind of explanation as to what you've done by all means please claim it.

16. fontisian

Nah. You're good, fluff.

17. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ok. I'm the roleblocker, and I roleblocked Typhon and fonti.

18. fontisian

You have to hammer before you scumclaim, fluff.

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Check the time.

20. fontisian

Ah, yep yep. Work ending at a weird time threw me off.