1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Stranded by Yarochisai - T - Naruto/HP

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by sincostan, May 24, 2009.

1. sincostan

sincostan High Inquisitor

Title: Stranded
    Author: Yarochisai
    Rating: T
    Genre: Adventure/Fantasy
    DLP Category: Crossover
    Chapters: 15
    Words: 132,068
    Updated: January 1, 2008
    Published: November 18, 2006

Summary: The shinobi are sent to a strange world with no way to return. Years later, they find themselves accepting a new mission: to assassinate a man named Dumbledore. One thing after another and they find themselves as unwilling allies in a war amongst wizards.

Current Summary (July 2016): An abandoned Harry Potter/Naruto Crossover with a bunch of random Naruto characters stuck in the HP-verse via a crack theory on the Sharingan. Self-pitying shinobi galore. I have not updated since the end of 2007. Please stop PMing me for updates.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3249390/1/Stranded

Even though the crossover takes place in the HP world, the point of view is centered around Naruto characters. There are a dearth of these, but this is the best Naruto crossover! The interaction with Dumbledore is more strained and each of the other characters has a unique interaction with the Wizarding World you don't see in Masks and Shadows. Unfortunately it appears as if it is abandoned.

Checked by Minion, July. 28, 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
  2. GiantMonkeyMan

GiantMonkeyMan High Inquisitor

Couldn't get past the author's note attempting to explain crappy description in the middle of the first chapter. Didn't understand what's going on, didn't really care. The summary sounds good but there was nothing that gripped me or made me want to find out what will happen.

3. Tofferson

Tofferson First Year

This was the first Naruto/HP crossover I've ever read. Was a good read from what I remember, not crazy awesome, but good enough that I didn't feel like I was wasting my time to read it.

4. Chaoticblues

Chaoticblues Professor

While it isn't the best out there, this is certainly much better (and more original) than almost all other Hp/Naruto fanfics. I'll give it a 3/5