1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Blackstaff and Black Magic

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Alive and Free, Feb 14, 2012.

1. w1lliam

w1lliam Groundskeeper

I knew it looked wrong, yet the way it's spelt seemed to be missing a few important letters.

I'd like to see how he get's out of being Winter Knight when being dead did not.

2. Thaumologist

Thaumologist Fifth Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    He puts Toot through the same ascension ritual that the original Winter Queen did (that is canon right, or am I misremembering WoJ?), to start up the 'Za Court, which is a led by the 'Za King, not Queen, and Dresden then states he is already beholden to Toot as a Purveyor of Pizza, and as such he cannot continue in his role as Winter Knight.

3. The Laughing Magician

The Laughing Magician Muggle

Now thats somewhat debateable, even if he is unhinged by the time he becomes the blackstaff. That doesn't mean he wrote his journals after he supposedly becoes the blackstaff. For all we know he writes them down as he finishes his big "cases".

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    As per the RPG, Harry writes down his case files after each case (he leant them to Billy pre-Changes) and the information in it reflects that. Sorta makes sense for a Private Eye to write down the details while the memory is still fresh.