1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The dark witch and the necromancer by Heiko2003 - M

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by StrifeXII, Oct 20, 2005.

1. StrifeXII

StrifeXII Guest

Title: The dark witch and the necromancer
    Author: Heiko2003
    Rating: M
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Supense
    Pairing: Harry/Bellatrix
    Summary: Well... Harry is pissed, his relatives tipped his inner balance, so he snapped and turned dark. Yes, this is a very dark!Harry story. This is also going to be HarryBellatrix. So if you don't like it, don't read it. Contains also some graphic violence.
    Link: www.fanfiction.net/s/2374939/1/

its pretty good bellatrix is still a maniac which makes it all worthwhile

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

tried it... couldnt get into it... liked his harry/tonks tho even if the grammer and spelling is pretty off... id say hes a good writer, just should stick to german, which he has a grasp on...

3. Hobbes

Hobbes First Year

this seems good you, very good, i9 am pleased with your work, now go get me some teddy bears, i need my stuffing replaced and tddy bear stuffing is oh so delicous.

hahahahahah,cough, cough, cough, sorry, clears throat cotton ball.

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I like this one... Though Bella's character begins to mellow out and head in a Grey!Mary Sue direction...

But Harry is just crazy :)

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I liked it up until these last two chapters.

Harry becoming strong and returning to Hogwarts in ANY story nearly instantly kills the fic for me, and the writing in the last chapter turned to shit.

It had some promise earlier one, but the mellower Bella + Lovestruck Harry is just too much for me. You can't be dark and powerful as hell, but still be lovey dovey with a girl who'd filet a small child if it got her more power.

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I could never really get into this before because of the spelling and all that stuff. He should stick to writing in German.

7. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I could ignore it b/c I was desperate for any Bella/Harry fics, but usually I'm a massive typo and punctuation whore. If a fic screws up it's capitilization of names and places, or is totally screwed spelling wise I will not review it and I try to pretend it doesn't exist.

Hmm.. kinda like the posts here!

8. HashBrowns

HashBrowns First Year

Never really got into it. The spelling and grammar got to me.

9. Burt

Burt Fourth Year

I tried to ignore the spelling and grammar, I really did....

But I stopped reading nonetheless on the chapter of Harry's brithday.

"Omg, I'm a Wyvern Animagi!"

"Omg, nuh uh!"

"Omg, yes!"

"Omg, I'm innocent!"

"Omg, let's go out!"

"Omg, I love you!"

"Omg, I don't know what love is!"

"Omg, let's bone!"

10. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

*snicker*

Well, I'm still reading it. It's fun, but I really don't hand out any cookies for the writing. The basic outline of my reviews to the story? (cutting out all my disgusting flattery): English is not your native language? No way! I couldn't tell. A few sympathy points there, but I only continue reading for my boredom plague mind's amusment. Don't mind me.

And that's the closest thing to a flame I can get. How pathetic? I wish I was more a bitch.

(*snickers at Burt comment, but is actually trying to hide it. Really.*)

11. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

This fic is definitely going down the drain. Last couple of chapters were getting progresively worse and worse, but the latest chapter 14 had truly gone over the top. I simply can't beleive this is the same story as the first several chapters.

It starts by Harry waiting for Hermione after the Potions. Why? Who gives the shit.

Then Malfoy says Mudblood to Hermione. Snape sees it but don't reprimind him. Harry tapes it and starts ranting to Snape how he will get him in trouble with the board (while Hermione was suitable impressed). After several pages of pointles gloating and badmouthing, there are few lines how Dumbledore got Snape off the hook. Coz god forbid something happens to Snape, what with him being the neverending source of meaningles filler material and all...

Then it's the first Hogsmade weekend. Harry is all of a sudden all chummy with fucking GINNY WEASLEY. They go out together and for some reason, Harry decides to introduces Ginny to Bella. They meet and start discussing their FEELINGS for Harry in familiar neverending two-page speeches, while Harry's listening. In the end they are both crying, I guess mourning for the lost potential this fic once had.

Then, Harry says something like: "I promised to make you into a woman, Ginny. It's time to live up to my promise." Of course, I was thinking FINALLY, some three-some action. I mean, she IS freakin' Ginny and all, but pussy is pussy.

But, no, Harry is actually leading Ginny to CLOTHES-SHOPPING!!! OMG! OMG! :squeels: :faints:

After scrolling through the part where the first Necromancer in thousand years, the last line of defence against the Dark Lord, killer of hundreds, fearsome dark wizard Harry James Potter spends a pleasant afternoon shopping for squirts, the nonexisting plot moves to a pub where Hermione and Ron are waiting.

They are ALL dutifully impressed with new and improved Ginny, with standard lame "is that REALLY her?" parts. Then SURPRISE! Ron makes a sceene, which NO ONE really saw coming. Then Harry, for some reason, reveals that Bella is his girlfriend... no, strike that, not mushy enough. She is his SOULMATE!

Then Ron makes even bigger sceene and storms out, leaving Harry for some reason dissapointed. Coz, of course, Harry may be the first Necromancer in thousand years, the last line of defence against the Dark Lord, killer of hundreds and fearsome Dark Wizard, but his first and utmost priority at the moment was only to please his IMATURE, BACKSTABING, INBRED WEASEL OF AN EX FRIEND. Of course, young necromanser felt a lot better when his annoying beaverhead bitch of a friend stood up for him and decided to give Ron a dressing down, which made the dark wizzard feel soo much better.

sigh... Sorry for the rant and spelling, but I kinda used to like this story. I'll just shut up now and go to sleep.

12. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

*shudders* it had so much potential! im with you ip82 about that dark wizard gone soft shit! for god sake WTF! "the last line of defence against the Dark Lord, killer of hundreds and fearsome Dark Wizards" careing about that stupid mudblood, for god sake im rolling in misery and grief at how this fic is decreasing in quality! SHOPPING! hahaha well i just aint got nothing to say about that shit! i liked this story quite abit but now well it leaves much to be disired...

13. sephiroththebrokenangel

sephiroththebrokenangel Fourth Year

violence

this fic was good at first because my favorite ship is Harry/Bella so i can ignore a lot of it but i just cant stand the fact that harry has so much power in this fic and yet he still goes back to Hogwarts and to make it so much worse...He takes Ginny clothes shopping?WTF?

14. Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity First Year

read this one a while ago i think. is this the one where harry suddenly gets like and Ak off some drug dealer, or is that a different story.

15. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    once upon a time I enjoyed this fic, it was really really good

I will continue to follow it incase it gets better, but it is now jsut an average fanfic rather than a good one.

16. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

I liked the beginning really, with bella still being a little bit insane. Now, it's just gone down the drain. I can't really see a necromancer!harry attending hogwarts. And to include the whore of all people? To make her a real woman? Meh... How can you make a woman out of an animal?

17. Ginny Killer 2.0

Ginny Killer 2.0 Third Year

right behind you breathing down your neck
    this is the fic that started my Harry/Bella craze but it wasnt all that great later on in my opinion. I hate fics where people just suddenly switch sides. The switch from evil Bella to good Bella was to great. she needs to stay the same insane bitch that she always is or at least have the change come over time.

18. Cell

Cell Gunner of The Black Poison DLP Supporter

Oh,Yeah,crazy Bella character eould've been good around mudblood Granger,scare her,but no,she makes a friend out of her WTF!!He becomes friends again with those traitors after they didn't tell him he could do magic over the summer.He somehow forgot that they betrayed him to Dumbles after 5th year in the summer,when he come back a year later going back to Hogwarts,he suddenly forgets aqbout their traitorous acts and becomes all mushy with them again.And Ginny still has a crush on him,whatever,stupid whore.

He's going back to Hogwarts because he knows Voldemorts gonna go there(stupid),it's like saying I'm a coward,come and get me ,while I'm hiding in the big castle with ancient wards to protect me.Wussy!!

Harry somehow gets veritaserum in him cause every time his "Friends" :puke: ask him a question,he always have to answer it,come on can't he have some secrets for christsake ,shit.

If he wasn't friends with his friends right now his story would've still been one of my fav. story,but nope.

19. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

I don't think it is as bad as everyone's making out. There are some unbelievable aspects (like his forgivingness) but overall, I'd say it's a good fic. Maybe I'm just generous, though.

20. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Eh... I'm still following the story to an extent, but it gets on my nerves in places for sure. I get annoyed because there was a lot of potential, and a lot of that potential was wasted for plot devices that I don't believe were worth a glance.

Then again, it's the author's story to do whatever he wants with it, but it doesn't make it anymore appealing.